Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2013, 01:30 AM   #1
Freestylin

Drives: 09 Blizzard Pearl RS LB
FS: Tein S-Tech Lowering Springs / Tokico Blue Struts & Shocks

*SORRY GUYS, THE FULL SUSPENSION IS SOLD!* :)

Up for sale is my aftermarket suspension with approximately 3000kms of use. Included will be the following:
  • (2) Tein Front Springs, 3.0kg/mm spring rate
  • (2) Tein Rear Springs, 3.5kg/mm spring rate
  • (2) Tokico Blue Struts
  • (2) Tokico Blue Shocks

These lowering springs will give you a drop of approximately 1.9" all round on the Hatchbacks and possibly even lower when the springs settle in. For Sedans, I believe they can go a bit lower with a 2.1" drop in the front and 2.3" in the rear. The Tokico Blue struts/shocks combined with the Tein S-Techs rides nice and firm while maintaining ride comfort. These parts are practically brand new, as they have seen very little mileage. The reason for the low mileage on the suspension is due to the fact that my car is only driven in the Summer. Nothing is wrong with these parts, just that I have recently installed a new suspension setup for adjustability.

Update (01/01/2014): Sorry for the extremely late pictures guys. Been in and out of the country due to work. [PLEASE READ] Upon closer inspection on one of the shocks, I just realized that the first 2 threads have been stripped at the top of the piston rod where the nut goes. This must have occurred at the autoshop when they removed my suspension to install a different setup. I believe this shock can still work perfectly fine as long as you can figure out how to put the nut on without the first 2 threads. Due to this, I will lower my asking price by $50.

Asking Price: SOLD!

Pictures:

Please contact me via PM if you are interested. Shipping quotes will be provided if you give me your location and zip/postal code.

Thanks
“On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.” ― Ayrton Senna

Last edited by Freestylin; 02-07-2014 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Updated product description and included pictures.
Freestylin is offline   Reply With Quote