Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-27-2007, 09:13 PM   #1
elsteverino889

Drives: 2007 Yaris sedan black
Headlight fog

Yesterday I put my car in the garage for the night, and I noticed the left headlight had fog/water drops inside my headlight and thought it would go away by 2day. Well as of right now its still inside of the headlight can you guys give me any advice to get rid of it?
Old 03-27-2007, 09:14 PM   #2
[FR] Sébastien Loeb
www.sebastienloeb.com

Drives: Citroën C4 & TOYOTA Yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsteverino889 View Post
Yesterday I put my car in the garage for the night, and I noticed the left headlight had fog/water drops inside my headlight and thought it would go away by 2day. Well as of right now its still inside of the headlight can you guys give me any advice to get rid of it?
OPEN IT , CLEAN IT, AND SEAL IT.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:38 AM   #3
Violin

Drives: 2007 Yaris LB Auto
Do you have the factory boot or some other on it? It's important that the back be sealed. Before sealing it, you can put a couple of those silicone dessicant packs in there - the little packets that come in electronics packages. You can buy them at camera shops. I've also heard that Wal-mart has them in their floral section.
Violin is offline   Reply With Quote