Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-02-2006, 03:21 PM   #1
kngrsll
Apexing Egg!!

Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris white hatch
Send a message via AIM to kngrsll
New to forums, big on racing!!

hey everyone, im new as well... i bought my yaris back in april, after looking for a used car. i needed something cheap but fun and all the used cars just sucked! it was actually cheaper for me to buy a new yaris than a used about anything else. im trying to finish college, hoping to go to dental school but its taking a long time.

my previous car was a '91 240s hatch that i had since i got out of high school (5 years or so). it was modded almost as soon as i bought it and went through many stages. i was considered pretty hardcore when it came to a street car, it had little to no emenities and was loud, hard, and generally uncomfortable. it was autocrossed heavily (about 12-15 events a year) for about 3 years, then i got into track events. i ran about 5 events a year the last two years and even instructed! :) i passed elise's, G35's, M3's, Subaru's, race prepped Camaro's, and much more! i enjoyed that quite a bit, lol!

so i grew out of that stage and decided to get to work and finish school. i had done two years and quit to race and party, and now i've been back in for a year or so. i love my little yaris though, its really a blast to drive! i cant wait to give it a shot on a circuit! im gonna do some light mods to up the fun factor but keep it pretty civil. i'm trying to decided what thing are necessary for me and go from there. oh yeah, and im a big F1 fan!!!

anyways, nice to meet everyone and hope people want to talk track with me! :)

-Ken
kngrsll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 03:57 PM   #2
hasher22
Look mum no stars!!

Drives: Toyota Yaris 06
Send a message via MSN to hasher22
Hey ken nice to know ur havin a fetish with ur yaris. ;) keep us updated on ur mods and upcummin plans!
Old 11-02-2006, 04:32 PM   #3
Katana

Drives: Yaris LB 1.3lt 06
Send a message via MSN to Katana Send a message via Yahoo to Katana
Welcome!
Katana is offline   Reply With Quote