Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-22-2014, 01:05 PM   #1
Shinare
Bronze bombshell yaris

Drives: 09 Yaris HB 3door
Mindless violence against illegal aliens these days...

I must say that for some time now I have been incredibly disturbed by a commercial that has been airing quite a bit lately. In fact, it is a series of commercials where a previously undocumented, sentient and possibly intelligent, life form is mindlessly murdered by Michael Jordan simply because it is annoying the person it is trying to interact with. These murders are also at times extremely graphic, involving being crammed into a shredder and slit into gory strips of death. In another commercial in the series, this innocent life form is savagely drowned in a vat of carbonated beverage. In all cases it is viciously torn from its natural environment beforehand. Its just sickening and we need to start a petition to pull these commercials before other, possibly alien, life forms are provoked into retaliation.
Now I drive a CARMINE RED METALLIC 09 Yaris 3-door!! I'm Back!!! WooHoo!! Mods done so far: Tinted windows, Viper 211HV Remote Keyless Entry, Atoto Android headunit, backup camera, steering wheel controls

Before it was totaled I drove a 2007 Black Sand Pearl 3 Door Lift-Back M/T with 49k miles. Stock Everything except for black tint, all red badges, red dash, and stealth garage door opener. Ultra-Gauge mounted on steering wheel. A1 Electric MES Central Locks and Avital 3100 Alarm system.
Shinare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 02:45 PM   #2
jambo101

Drives: yaris 08 sedan
Got a link to this commercial as i cant seem to be able to find it..
Old 12-22-2014, 03:53 PM   #3
Shinare
Bronze bombshell yaris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byoCiGHcDdo
Now I drive a CARMINE RED METALLIC 09 Yaris 3-door!! I'm Back!!! WooHoo!! Mods done so far: Tinted windows, Viper 211HV Remote Keyless Entry, Atoto Android headunit, backup camera, steering wheel controls

Before it was totaled I drove a 2007 Black Sand Pearl 3 Door Lift-Back M/T with 49k miles. Stock Everything except for black tint, all red badges, red dash, and stealth garage door opener. Ultra-Gauge mounted on steering wheel. A1 Electric MES Central Locks and Avital 3100 Alarm system.
Old 12-23-2014, 02:33 AM   #4
jambo101

Drives: yaris 08 sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinare View Post
I must say that for some time now I have been incredibly disturbed by a commercial that has been airing quite a bit lately. In fact, it is a series of commercials where a previously undocumented, sentient and possibly intelligent, life form is mindlessly murdered by Michael Jordan simply because it is annoying the person it is trying to interact with. These murders are also at times extremely graphic, involving being crammed into a shredder and slit into gory strips of death. In another commercial in the series, this innocent life form is savagely drowned in a vat of carbonated beverage. In all cases it is viciously torn from its natural environment beforehand. Its just sickening and we need to start a petition to pull these commercials before other, possibly alien, life forms are provoked into retaliation.
I just see an underwear commercial with MJ, guess i'm missing the satire
Old 12-23-2014, 08:25 AM   #5
sickpuppy1

Drives: 2010 Yaris Sedan
the talking label gets shredded.....alien life form....
Old 12-23-2014, 09:26 AM   #6
Shinare
Bronze bombshell yaris

Just supposed to be a giggle. :) Merry Christmas everyone, and happy Hanukkah, Merry Kwanza, and happy "Holiday" for the FSM folk out there.

Old 12-23-2014, 03:22 PM   #7
SilverBack
Joey

Drives: '14 Scion xD 5-speed
Send a message via AIM to SilverBack
Good one.

A forum post should be like a skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep things interesting.

"I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem." -Hank Hill
SilverBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 11:19 AM   #8
why?
Only Happy When it Rains

Drives: Yaris LB
Sad thing is there are really people out there that would honestly think the first post was honest and true. The human race is getting dumber.
Old 01-01-2015, 03:43 PM   #9
nookandcrannycar

Drives: 2('14+'07)MT 3d ,wHandCrWndws!
Location: S.MontgomeryCnty,TX(HoustonMSA) '07=BayouBlue=300,125miles=OrigOwnr '14=ClassicSilvr=29,059miles
Quote:
Originally Posted by why? View Post
Sad thing is there are really people out there that would honestly think the first post was honest and true. The human race is getting dumber.
Another sad thing is that the left in this country is swinging so far to the left that it is pulling more people into that category. Some radio show that I've listened to in the past has occasionally used a particular audio recording to mock leftism. I can't find it on the internet, but this recording is of a woman crying and apologizing to a tree for hurting the tree's feelings .
nookandcrannycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 04:07 PM   #10
screenprinter

Drives: 2010 Yaris 4-door Sedan
MJ shredding the Labels is for Tagless t-shirts.

Hanes is promoting them even though they've been selling Tagless t-shirts to the Promotional industry for years now.

The t-shirts we promote here: YarisWorld.com uses Hanes Tagless t-shirts.
screenprinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 06:05 PM   #11
nookandcrannycar

Drives: 2('14+'07)MT 3d ,wHandCrWndws!
Location: S.MontgomeryCnty,TX(HoustonMSA) '07=BayouBlue=300,125miles=OrigOwnr '14=ClassicSilvr=29,059miles
One day in 2000, we drove from the small village of Doolin in Ireland to Londonderry, Northern Ireland. At one point, the landscape was so bucolic I thought 'time is almost indistinguishable...probably very similar in the 19th Century'. A few minutes later, a likely centuries old farmhouse came into view...with one feature that jarred me into the present day....mounted and flapping in the wind as a flag would extending from the pole....it wasn't a flag...it was a Chicago Bulls jersey with MJ's number on it . I enjoyed watching him play, but this reminder of his ubiquity ruined that landscape.
nookandcrannycar is offline   Reply With Quote