Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2006, 02:07 AM   #1
BulletProofAuto

Drives: 00 itr
Feedback on these wheels

I represent over 200 brands from Japan and I am always looking for companies that can offer us here in the states something a little different, so from time to time I may ask everyone what they think of certain things. I've got some wheels I'd like to see what everyone thinks about them.

IJAK is a wheel manufacturer in Japan that makes some very high quality wheels. I was actually looking for some Yaris fitment wheels and this is what I've found. In regards to retail pricing, that is of course the high end. If we did a group buy it'll be lower

AQUA FX

They have a fitment that they did specifally for the Vitz.
15x6.5 +40
These are cast wheels, they only come in silver.
Retail for these wheels would be around $250 per wheel. Center caps are and additional $30.00.

AQUA DS

They list this fitment as specifally for the Vitz as well.
15X6.5 +40
These are also cast wheels that come in the one color. These retail for around $250 and center caps are $30.00

AQUA SS

Another matched wheel for the Vitz though this has the least aggresive of all the fitments.
15x6.5 +45
These are also cast wheels that come in the one color. These retail for around $250 and center caps are $30.00

SOUTHERN WAYS S-05

For those looking for something a little more performance oriented, here come the forged wheels. The Southern Ways are amazingly light and have 3 fitments to choose from for your vehicle. Each of these wheels weigh only 8lbs.
15x6.5 +35
15x6.5 +45
15x6.5 +48 (this is a special race fitment wheel. IJAK is a wheel supplier for the Vitz Cup in Japan and these are specifically for these race cars...and yes, we can get them for you.)

Retail price is around $550.00 per wheel.

So everyone let me know what you think. If you like any of them then I'll be happy to put together introductory pricing for everyone. These wheels are about as JDM as they get, plus they are exceptional quality...so no broken wheels here.
BulletProofAuto is offline   Reply With Quote