Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 04-14-2013, 07:02 PM   #1
Monstro

Drives: 2010 Black Yaris Lb
Whiteline Polyurethane Bushing Review

Hey guys, just wanted to tell everyone about a great upgrade for handling!

I installed Whiteline synthetic elastomer control arm bushings and I have to say wow! The car feels much more planted through turns, especially mid-corner. It also seems it reduced a good amount of under-steer during initial throttle application, I am not sure if that is because of a reduction in front end compliance though. Be aware that you will have issues installing these if you have a sub-frame brace, due to these bushings being much less compliant; also always perform an alignment after any suspension work. Bumps are a little more noticeable, but not bad. All in all a very good modification.

Supporting mods.
TRD suspension kit
TRD rear sway bar
GTSPEC front, mid, rear chassis bracing
Ultra racing front strut brace
Team dynamics 15x6.5" et +38mm Monza R wheels
195/55/15 Hankook Ventus v2 tires
Monstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 09:19 PM   #2
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
Great product, and in stock.
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 09:40 PM   #3
YarisSedan

Drives: 08 Yaris Sedan
Send a message via AIM to YarisSedan
How do you like your tires I am looking to buy the same ones and size in a few weeks. I been looking to do these bushings I notice my caster is off last time I did my alignment so if I'm going to replace worn put using might as well upgrade them at the same time
YarisSedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:47 AM   #4
Slacky

Drives: 2007 Yaris Sedan
I do have Whiteline control arm bushings ... and my only problem is when I drop in a pothole and bump (you get to believe by the sound that you damaged your car (with the time you get use to it). Beside that they are wonderful.
Slacky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:24 AM   #5
YarisSedan

Drives: 08 Yaris Sedan
Send a message via AIM to YarisSedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slacky View Post
I do have Whiteline control arm bushings ... and my only problem is when I drop in a pothole and bump (you get to believe by the sound that you damaged your car (with the time you get use to it). Beside that they are wonderful.
LOl probally one of the main reasons oem is rubber.
YarisSedan is offline   Reply With Quote