Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-02-2007, 11:22 AM   #1
sherryberry

Drives: 07 Blazing Blue Yaris
Send a message via AIM to sherryberry Send a message via MSN to sherryberry Send a message via Yahoo to sherryberry
Any good lease deals out there right now?

Hey, I'm in the chicagoland area. I'm just wondering if there are any good lease deals for anything right now. The reason I ask is because my boyfriend desperately needs a new car as he has to share his car with his dad and they're already short on cars as it is. Don't care what car exactly it is.. as long as it's not something.. crappy Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
sherryberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 11:42 AM   #2
brickhardmeat
Lonesome Cowboy

Drives: 2007 WHITE HATCHBACK
why not just buy a yaris?
Old 07-02-2007, 12:38 PM   #3
sherryberry

Send a message via AIM to sherryberry Send a message via MSN to sherryberry Send a message via Yahoo to sherryberry
hehehe I don't think he'll be happy with the acceleration of the yaris. plus, i think he might think it's too girly for him.... haha. Either way, there's no leasing on the yaris that i've seen and he wants to lease a vehicle cuz he expects a new one in 2 yrs or so.. He's spoiled!
Old 07-02-2007, 02:52 PM   #4
Meteorite Man
Passin' The Gas...Station

Drives: Same As You But Different
Send a message via Yahoo to Meteorite Man
Try and look at Suze Orman's website and read about leasing. It'll open your eyes. There is no real way out without losing your panties. Also can find it in her new book, Young and Broke.

No Yaris? Hmmm.....pretty particular for someone who doesn't have a car.

Chuck

Chuck
Meteorite Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 03:01 PM   #5
brickhardmeat
Lonesome Cowboy

Drives: 2007 WHITE HATCHBACK
Thumbs down

I am going to pretend you didn't just call my car girly. Hatchbacks are not girly cars. Mazda Miatas, New Beetles, and Porsche Boxsters are girly cars.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:02 PM   #6
sherryberry

I didn't say it was girly.. HE did I cannot wait to get my yaris personally. Anyway, I have never ever leased a vehicle myself but my dad did for a while before he bought his van. I know nothing about leasing so i'll read upon it. TY

Oh, one more thing... technically the car is his .. he bought it with his own money but his dad is basically using it so he's just gonna give it to his dad and get a new one for himself.