Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2010, 04:59 PM   #1
fnkngrv
Mr. 155 and climbing

Drives: Seriously Modded 07 Sedan
Suede Shift Boot and Grant Evolution BLK/CF Knob

I received my new suede with light green stitching shifter boot yesterday. I also received my new Grant Evolution Black and Carbon Fiber Shift Knob today. Install took me about 30 minutes which included peeling out the stock boot ring and then stitching it into the new boot. The knob uses allen screws to secure it to the shaft.

I like the results. I would have preferred having matching tan stitching however the boot did not come that way. I am considering having the current stitching pulled and replaced. I will see how I like the green. I would have also preferred that the upper ring on the boot be black and not silver however I could always pull it and paint it if I have the stitching redone. Decisions, decisions...

Youtube Channel: Team Tiamat Racing

Class record holder in Land Speed @ 154.5mph for 1.5 mile and 145.5mph in the mile in the F (2.016 to 3.014 L), G (1.524 to 2.015 L), and H (1.016 to 1.523 L) classes.
fnkngrv is offline   Reply With Quote