Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

View Poll Results: Would you be interested in a Supercharger from Jackson Racing?
Yes, I'm interested! 67 94.37%
No, not interested. 4 5.63%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2007, 04:45 PM   #1
redglare45

Drives: 07 Sedan - 5 Speed Manual
Gauge for Interest in JR Supercharger

Ok guys, in reading another post, I read about the Honda Fit Supercharger and decided to contact Jackson Racing. I got some feedback and asked if I could post the reply to see if the interest was there. Below is the reply and let's chime in guys and show the interest. They'll check in periodically and might help them determine, if they go ahead. So LET's BE HEARD GUYS!!!

Luis,

We are looking at the Yaris as a potential kit. We have some engineering drawings finished, and are trying to decide if we should continue with the project. With the Honda Fit under our belt, we would love to supercharger the rest of the B-Segment, and I think Yaris is a good stepping stone.

We never said that we were not going to pursue the Yaris at PRI. It is still in the decision making process.
Problem is, YarisWorld's interest has seemed minimal up until this post. I will do some further evaluations.

Thank you for your e-mail, it has made me re-look my position on Yaris.

Thanks for your time and interest,

Oscar Jackson Jr.
Research & Development
Jackson Racing
redglare45 is offline   Reply With Quote