Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-14-2017, 11:10 PM   #1
slolude
I've made a post!

Drives: Yaris
Fog light problem

Hi, I wired in a set of fog lights. I bought the headlight stalk with the fog. And the blue relay. I got everything wired in. And the fog lights didn't come on. I tried turning the high beams on and off just to make sure I wasn't on the wrong one. I took the blue relay out and jumped it and the fog lights did turn on. So the wiring in the engine bay is correct. The only thought I am having right now is the running light relay is disconnected. I can't find it or I would have tried it. If anyone has fog lights could you help me out and disconnect the running light relay module. And see if your fog lights turn on thanks
slolude is offline   Reply With Quote