Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-29-2009, 12:18 AM   #1
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
****, People Piss Me Off!

Okay, some of you may know that there was a horrible storm in the Philippines, Typhoon Ondoy. Well, some girl had the nerve to publicly announce that the Philippines deserved the typhoon because they were all "sinners." Okay, that sh!t pisses me off. One, I have family over there who have lost their homes, but thankfully is still alive, but to think that someone out there thinks that the PI deserves this!? F*ck that. I hope she gets what she has coming to her for saying that stupid sh!t.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...5651925&ref=mf
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:30 AM   #2
DandiDani

Drives: 09' Meteorite liftback
Send a message via MSN to DandiDani
maybe some people deserve that kind of thing but she cant seriously think that everyone there does. she is nuts.
DandiDani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:00 AM   #3
tomato
Super Moderator

Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red
Kaotic, you can't listen to shit like that. Nobody deserves a natural disaster. I don't even want to read the original statement because the word "sinner" just rubs me the wrong way already. You can't give people like that the time of the day because if you do, they'll just upset you with their disturbed, evil minds, and if you let them into your mind, they win. Better tell them this:
Old 09-29-2009, 01:57 AM   #4
Kioshi
Heart Up! Vitz

Drives: トヨタ Vitz
My advice bro, the MAJORITY on Facebook and Twitter are retards..... ( i haven't gone on FB for about a month now)

People let boredom get to them and they need to yap about something floating in their mind, even if its obscene or crude/f-'ed up~ That OR.....people think they are the shit on the other side of their monitor's... >:(

Let it go bro, I've seen the same from retard conservative red-neck people talking shit about Pakistan (my homeland) and the whole (how terrorism) is coming from them....all stupid thinking from stupid people.....

Ditch these low life doushe bags and be off to better things and people in life~
Kioshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:09 AM   #5
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Yeah, I know I shouldn't let it bother me and that I have better things to do, like my nursing lecture, hahaha, but it still pisses me off, more so that the woman is Filipino (assuming that since she said it in Tagalog/Filipino).
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:14 AM   #6
Kioshi
Heart Up! Vitz

Drives: トヨタ Vitz
I was gonna ask you what nationality this person was....esp. since i saw the word Dubai in the message.......

Strange she's Filipino and sayin that....
EDIT: I wouldnt call focusing on school classified as better things in life HAHA....every thurs. nite is all nighter for me...i feel your pain..
Kioshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:49 AM   #7
yaris-me
Learn to Relax

Drives: 2007, Meteorite, LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotic Lazagna View Post
Okay, some of you may know that there was a horrible storm in the Philippines, Typhoon Ondoy. Well, some girl had the nerve to publicly announce that the Philippines deserved the typhoon because they were all "sinners." Okay, that sh!t pisses me off. One, I have family over there who have lost their homes, but thankfully is still alive, but to think that someone out there thinks that the PI deserves this!? F*ck that. I hope she gets what she has coming to her for saying that stupid sh!t.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...5651925&ref=mf
I think you jumped the gun. It seems there is someone doing a malicious prank on her.
http://thegossiper.typepad.com/celeb...e-bermejo.html
yaris-me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 04:41 AM   #8
SilverBack
Joey

Drives: '14 Scion xD 5-speed
Send a message via AIM to SilverBack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioshi View Post
My advice bro, the MAJORITY on Facebook and Twitter are retards..... ( i haven't gone on FB for about a month now)

People let boredom get to them and they need to yap about something floating in their mind, even if its obscene or crude/f-'ed up~ That OR.....people think they are the shit on the other side of their monitor's... >:(

Let it go bro, I've seen the same from retard conservative red-neck people talking shit about Pakistan (my homeland) and the whole (how terrorism) is coming from them....all stupid thinking from stupid people.....

Ditch these low life doushe bags and be off to better things and people in life~
Agree 1000%. I quit Myspace last year for those same reasons. IMO better to stick to forums sites where there's more focus on specific interests. I've noticed users are much more mature and down-to-earth too.

I know what you mean about people talking shit about your homeland. Mine is right next door to yours so I'm in the same boat. It's incredible how ignorant some people are. Must be a Myspace thing...

A forum post should be like a skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep things interesting.

"I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem." -Hank Hill

Last edited by PK198105; 09-29-2009 at 04:57 AM. Reason: not 100% politically correct
SilverBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 04:46 AM   #9
Bob Dog
DARK PHASE OF THE MOON

Drives: 07 liftback
It had nothing to do with Philippines and everything to do with functioning of her poor little deluded mind. Pity her and let it go young 'bro.

Last edited by Bob Dog; 09-29-2009 at 12:47 PM.
Bob Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 08:35 AM   #10
Mouse

Drives: 2007 MX5
Karma's a bitch and one day she will get what she deserves.
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:31 PM   #11
TLyttle

Drives: 07 Yaris sedan
Maybe, maybe not. Sometimes Karma misses altogether; we have some people here who died of natural causes when they should have been mauled to death by a bear.

We have these religious meatheads marching from house to house, selling "salvation" for a mere 10% of your wages, and 90% of your time, what a bargain! She sounds like part of that warped group, and I love talking to them for no reason other than to embarrass them in front of their peers. Some questions have them stomping down the stairs with hardly any of their faux "Christianity" showing at all... Wheeeee!
TLyttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:47 PM   #12
DandiDani

lol
Old 09-29-2009, 01:04 PM   #13
RHDVIPbB
Right beside you, wave

Drives: 08 PBM Yaris Sedan
So is she a female version of Kanye West?

2008 Toyota Yaris Sedan. Pacific Blue Mica. Custom vinyl eyebrows, color matched interior trim pieces, Vios lip spoiler, 17" Maas rims

2010 Scion xB 7.0 Release Series. 1535 of 2000. Murasaki. Stock with TRD springs.
RHDVIPbB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:44 PM   #14
DandiDani

kanye west pisses me off.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:07 PM   #15
SilverBack
Joey

Drives: '14 Scion xD 5-speed
Send a message via AIM to SilverBack
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHDVIPbB View Post
So is she a female version of Kanye West?
Hey Jacque Bermejo, I'm happy for you and I'ma let you finish, but Kanye is the most annoying person in the world. IN THE WORLD!!

A forum post should be like a skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep things interesting.

"I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem." -Hank Hill
SilverBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:06 PM   #16
JBIZZ

Drives: 2007 Liftback white
No one who practices a legitimate religion would say something like that. Besides, were all sinners anyway. In my opinion most religions these days have no legitimacy anymore, in that, they have totally different practices/ideals than when they were formed.

For instance, colorful easter eggs, derived from people looking for psychedelic mushrooms in order to get closer to god.

The name Easter comes from the Babylonian goddess Ishtar, who Sarah Palin thinks she is (reincarnate). I am sure glad she did not get into office.

Last edited by JBIZZ; 09-29-2009 at 11:27 PM.
JBIZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:54 PM   #17
TLyttle

Drives: 07 Yaris sedan
"we're all sinners anyway"... Woohoo, me as bad as the worst in the eyes of the Church (any church). Ask me if I care! I know that I spent as much time helping my fellow man than most "Christians", simply by using my abilities to provide aids for the handicapped. Sinners? Sign me in on that list! Billy Joel's line, "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints" works for me.
TLyttle is offline   Reply With Quote