Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2007, 07:33 AM   #1
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
The Official Toyota Thailand Accessories Order Thread

We have many official accessories over here for the Yaris Liftback and Sedan, and I am more than willing to act as an agent for you guys so you can get all the cool stuff we have

Please be sure to read the following IMPORTANT INFORMATION first:

Compatibility

Interior: Our Yarii here are Right Hand Drive (RHD), while in the US, Canada and Europe they are Left Hand Drive (LHD). As a result some interior accessories like floormats may not fit properly in a LHD car.

Exterior: The difference between North American and Thai Liftback Yarii is the rear bumper. Due to stricter crash restictions, you have a deeper rear bumper, and as a result exterior accessories like rear mudguards or skirts will not fit. Sedans are not affected by this.

Paint: Exterior accessories are offered non-painted or pre-painted. I highly recommend you go for the non-painted items and get them painted there. Even if the paint codes match, there is no guarantee that the paints themselves will be identical. That being said, exterior accessories here are only offered in black and two shades of silver. The black should be a match to the LB's black in the US (color code 209), and the darker silver should be a match to the LB's Meteorite Metallic (color code 1F8). As I said, I cannot guarantee in any way that if you buy a pre-painted item, it will match your actual paint.

Shipping

To minimize shipping costs, we will do this along the group buy model. That is, I will take orders for a certain amount of time, and then all items will be joined in as few individual shipments as possible, as this reduces shipping costs. Then, for the members in North America, these packages will be sent to vodkalush, who will unpack your individual orders, and send them your way. For members in other areas, Europe, Australia, Central and South America, Middle East, I want to follow the same system, but because there are potentially less people, your shipping costs may be higher.

As we will not be able to calculate exact shipping costs per member until everything is shipped, I will take a 20% advance deposit from each order to out toward shipping. So, for example, if you buy a $100 item, I will bill you $120. Once your order has been reshipped, we will know exactly how much it has cost, and the remainder will be refunded to you. This way, I can work out the most cost-effective and fastest way to ship, based on this budget.

Ordering and Payment

To order, you can either send me a PM with what you'd like and your email address.

I'll then send you a Paypal invoice, and you can make the payment at your leisure, before the deadline.
If for some reason you cannot use Paypal (it's not supported in all countries), we can also use moneybookers.com , it's not as convenient but supports all countries.

I think this covers it all, sorry to be so long-winded, but it's better to lay out all the facts first

Now, onto the actual items:

And for the sedan:

Many of the LB's interior accessories should also fit the sedan.

AFTERMARKET ACCESSORIES!

Good news! I have found a good supplier for aftermarket, non-Toyota accessories, such as:

LED side mirrors:

These are pre-painted, and can be had cheaper if we buy 10 sets or more.
$125 per pair (less than 10)
$110 per pair (10 or more)

Replica Modelista-style JDM LED lights:

US$180 per pair

Black Tinted "Altezza" LED lights:

US$190 per pair

Replica TRD gauge cover for the driver glovebox

$85 (cover only)
$220 (with no-name gauges)

Replica Netz (lightning)Logos for front and back

$35 (front)
$25 (back)

Replica Vitz and RS badges

$15 (Vitz)
$35 (RS)

I think for this first round we'll set the ordering deadline to the end of the month (30th), and the payment deadline a week after that (7th of May). It should then take me about a week, maybe two, to get all the stuff, pack it properly, and ship it.

All right, let's get this thing started!

Bye bye 1NZ...