Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-23-2009, 04:18 AM   #1
michejohnson

Drives: dwd
Who remembers their first high school crush and is it a fond memeory?

I remember mine. His name was Tony. He was gorgeous. We were children of the seventies so he had long black hair that came a little bit below his shoulders and the deepest blue eyes you have ever seen. Man I was crazy about him. My parents broke us up or I might have married that boy. But I still remember that boy and smile when I do
Old 12-23-2009, 05:34 AM   #2
fujiwaru

Drives: 08 Toyota Yaris Sedan
i remember mine. it was back in middle school, this girl named Kisha had a crush on me and i found out from her sister the hard way. She told me "unless you go out with them, you won't know who likes you." so i decided y not. went out with her for like a couple months. parents broke us up. hooked up again in high school for about a year then she drops the bomb on me goes out best friend since she is the type that plays video games alot as well as my best friend (they are still together). now i'm a senior in high school and i hate seeing my best friend walk away with my ex. but as you know just move on and for me, things went really well for me.
Old 12-23-2009, 12:05 PM   #3
TLyttle

Drives: 07 Yaris sedan
Hm. History lesson coming up here...

Audrey was tall, slim, blonde, great face, lots of personality, and she paid no attention to me because...

I was scrawny, her height, pimple-faced, and it would be 10 years before I would develop a personality...

But 50 years went by, and I attended the high school reunion, and there she was: just as gorgeous as before, hardly any change to show the half-century. I told her that I was one of a hundred guys who were madly in love with her, and with a smile, she thanked me and kissed my cheek...

That was a few years ago. I just heard she has been diagnosed with Alzheimers, and that broke my heart.
TLyttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 12:30 PM   #4
custom Lftback

Drives: 2008 Toyota Yaris Liftback
Send a message via Yahoo to custom Lftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLyttle View Post

Audrey was tall, slim, blonde, great face, lots of personality, and she paid no attention to me because...

I was scrawny, her height, pimple-faced, and it would be 10 years before I would develop a personality...

But 50 years went by, and I attended the high school reunion, and there she was: just as gorgeous as before, hardly any change to show the half-century. I told her that I was one of a hundred guys who were madly in love with her, and with a smile, she thanked me and kissed my cheek...

That was a few years ago. I just heard she has been diagnosed with Alzheimers, and that broke my heart.
I'm very sorry to hear that
Current Mods: MI Armrest; Full LED conversion (interior and exterior); RS spoiler; Tinted windows; Tanabe DF210 lowering springs; aftermarket door speakers; 12" RF P3 subwoofer with custom box wrapped in Neffy; seat covers; HID 8000K headlights; HID 3000K foglights; 13mm PG hub spacers; muffler delete with dual tip; eyelids; and.. A little red Domo mascot!
custom Lftback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 12:37 PM   #5
hatchbackkid82

Drives: .
Sweet but sad
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLyttle View Post

hatchbackkid82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 12:40 PM   #6
hatchbackkid82

Drives: .
I remember my first high school crush, i had her in my english class and had a crush on her until she got up in front of the class and did a presentaion. It was then that i realized i had a crush on a girl with the IQ of a parakeet. If your going to be pretty at least be able to hold a conversation
hatchbackkid82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:25 PM   #7
Dbeau

Drives: 2007 Yaris Sedan Aero
Well I had a few high school crushes and short term girl friends, some of which I still talk to thanks to facebook lol.
But as for high school sweet hearts as they say..well I married mine. Met my wife in grade 12 through my social circle and started dating in grade 13. Been together ever since, 16 years now.
Dbeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:47 PM   #8
SilverBack
Joey

Drives: '14 Scion xD 5-speed
Send a message via AIM to SilverBack
^Nice to see somebody was able to avoid the brutal 20-something dating scene. Lucky guy!

Mine was Jaime in 3rd grade. She had blonde hair, blue eyes, and a killer sense of humor. We remained friends that year because I didn't have the balls to make a move. Plus my friends poking fun at me for hanging out with a girl wasn't helping lol. A year later she disappeared and I thought I'd never see her again. Then in the last half 9th grade she was back, and looking even hotter than before. This time I openly flirted with her but knew nothing serious could ever happen because she was moving back to Texas over the Summer.

A forum post should be like a skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep things interesting.

"I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem." -Hank Hill
SilverBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:09 PM   #9
Banned

Drives: '10 Yaris5drHB+99 4runner LTD
Ha

met in high school, me senior her freshman

stuck like glue for three years. then apart

25 years pass, zero knowledge, zero contact

March 2009, I look her up and call her.

we are together again madly in love
127.0.0.1 is offline   Reply With Quote