Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-14-2006, 08:11 AM   #73
Mad Munchkin
makeminesilver...I think

Drives: 07 Yaris 5dr-B RS man/silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by celica girl
I got my own financing from the Bank. I was not aware that there was the Red Tag promotion going on. I guess I missed out as well. I assume that I wouldn't have been able to get it because I specifically ordered a 2007.
Hey celicagirl
I guess I'm in the same canoe as you. I also special-ordered an '07 and can't get the 3.9% financing. So you're through Country Hills too, huh? And they told you three weeks; hopefully mine's in that shipment.
Mad Munchkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 12:40 PM   #74
hoahmaru

Drives: 2007 White Yaris RS B Pac.
Quote:
I got my own financing from the Bank. I was not aware that there was the Red Tag promotion going on. I guess I missed out as well. I assume that I wouldn't have been able to get it because I specifically ordered a 2007.
Hey celica girl,

When did you order your Yaris?
hoahmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 04:00 PM   #75
celica girl

Drives: '00 Celica, '07 Yaris
I ordered mine in mid January. I think it was on the 20th. When I spoke to my salesman yesterday he said they still had not recieved a build date for my car. He told me that it usually takes 3 weeks after they get the build date for the car to arrive. Are you getting yours today for sure? I'm sad now... I want my yaris!!!
celica girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 04:05 PM   #76
ange008
It's just me...

Drives: 2007 Yaris 5door RS w/ Pkg. B
I just got the call, my '07 yaris is at the dealership and ready for pickup tomorrow! I am so excited, this is my first car... I used to drive my boyfriend's car.
Old 03-14-2006, 04:12 PM   #77
celica girl

Congrats!!! What colour did you get?
Old 03-14-2006, 04:29 PM   #78
hoahmaru

Quote:
I ordered mine in mid January. I think it was on the 20th. When I spoke to my salesman yesterday he said they still had not recieved a build date for my car. He told me that it usually takes 3 weeks after they get the build date for the car to arrive. Are you getting yours today for sure? I'm sad now... I want my yaris!!!
I ordered mine on January 9th, and I called the sales manager last week and he said that my car was originally suppose to come at the beginning of next month but my time got moved up to March 14. so I'am really hoping they call me today or tomorrow. Haven't heard from them yet, kinda having doubts now. Anyways, I'll keep you updated.
Old 03-14-2006, 04:32 PM   #79
celica girl

I hope you get yours today! You should call them :P
Old 03-14-2006, 04:49 PM   #80
ange008
It's just me...

Quote:
Congrats!!! What colour did you get?
My first choice was silver, but I couldn't get it. So I got my second choice...red!
Old 03-14-2006, 04:54 PM   #81
hoahmaru

I just called my salesguy at Country Hills Toyota and he said he had called Toyota Canada and they said that the first shipment of the 07's should be clearing through customs in Vancouver this week and then the cars will be shpped out. Of course BC customers will get theirs first then it will be the rest of Canada. So no luck for me today. Who knows, your Yaris might be on there as well celica girl.
Old 03-14-2006, 04:55 PM   #82
hoahmaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ange008
My first choice was silver, but I couldn't get it. So I got my second choice...red!
How come you couldn't get silver? Was the waiting time too long?
Old 03-14-2006, 05:20 PM   #83
celica girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoahmaru
I just called my salesguy at Country Hills Toyota and he said he had called Toyota Canada and they said that the first shipment of the 07's should be clearing through customs in Vancouver this week and then the cars will be shpped out. Of course BC customers will get theirs first then it will be the rest of Canada. So no luck for me today. Who knows, your Yaris might be on there as well celica girl.
Thank you for looking into that. :)
Old 03-14-2006, 05:59 PM   #84
Sp33dY
www.OZTOYOTA.com

Drives: Toyota Echo
07's ??? Dont u mean 06???
Old 03-14-2006, 06:37 PM   #85
celica girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp33dY
07's ??? Dont u mean 06???
Nope... they are 2007 models.
Old 03-15-2006, 12:47 PM   #86
ange008
It's just me...

Quote:
How come you couldn't get silver? Was the waiting time too long?
Well, I need a car ASAP, and they said I couldn't get a silver in this shipment. I'm totally ok with red tho. My dealer said the way it works is they get more cars based on their sales. He also said its hard to get a lot of different colours. I'm sure I could have got a silver if I waited, but I'm not THAT stuck on silver, as you can see I am getting a red. So excited...9 hours until I pick up my car!!!
Old 03-15-2006, 01:30 PM   #87
hoahmaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ange008
Well, I need a car ASAP, and they said I couldn't get a silver in this shipment. I'm totally ok with red tho. My dealer said the way it works is they get more cars based on their sales. He also said its hard to get a lot of different colours. I'm sure I could have got a silver if I waited, but I'm not THAT stuck on silver, as you can see I am getting a red. So excited...9 hours until I pick up my car!!!
Yea the only color I wanted was the Polar White color and the salesguy said I would have to wait about 2 months to get that color because it is the hardest color to get for the Yaris. You know the saying, "good things come to those who wait". But I really can't wait anymore, I'am so anxious to get the car because the weather is starting to get better here in Calgary and I really want to drive my Yaris and start to buy accessories for it. I'am expecting the car to come in this week along with the 07 shipments. Congrats on getting your Yaris.
Old 03-15-2006, 03:54 PM   #88
celica girl

Quote:
Yea the only color I wanted was the Polar White color and the salesguy said I would have to wait about 2 months to get that color because it is the hardest color to get for the Yaris. You know the saying, "good things come to those who wait". But I really can't wait anymore, I'am so anxious to get the car because the weather is starting to get better here in Calgary and I really want to drive my Yaris and start to buy accessories for it. I'am expecting the car to come in this week along with the 07 shipments. Congrats on getting your Yaris.
I know how you feel! My celica has been parked since October of last year and I've been dying to drive it! I guess the hardest thing for me will be deciding which car to drive once the yaris arrives and all the gravel has been cleared off the roads!

Hoahmaru - Did you get the 3m bra for your car? I'm thinking about getting it but haven't decided yet.
Old 03-15-2006, 04:32 PM   #89
hoahmaru

Quote:
I know how you feel! My celica has been parked since October of last year and I've been dying to drive it! I guess the hardest thing for me will be deciding which car to drive once the yaris arrives and all the gravel has been cleared off the roads!

Hoahmaru - Did you get the 3m bra for your car? I'm thinking about getting it but haven't decided yet.
I was debating about it when I was ordering the car because Toyota does the 3M for $388 plus GST, so I thought that was pretty expensive but then I thought the Yaris would be my first new car that I will be buying by myself and because of that I'm gonna really want to take care of the car. So I decided the 3M is worth buying. I don't really like the hood deflector, do you? I'am gonna try to get a deal with the dealership because I will be buying a few of the accessories from them, hopefully they will give me a discount.

Extra accessories that I want are:
3m hood protector, the exhaust tip, interior lighter outlet (I don't smoke, but I like to charge my phone in the car sometime), tinted windows, and the rally style spoiler.
Old 03-15-2006, 05:51 PM   #90
celica girl

I am trying to decide between the hood deflector and the 3m but I'll probably go with the 3m. I also got the arm rest and rear bumper protector.

*Update*
Country Hills Toyota got their first shipment of 2007 vehicles today. Only one Yaris (a blue one) but they are supposed to be getting a second shipment of 2007 cars tonight.

Keep your fingers crossed!