Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Hawaii
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2011, 05:41 PM   #1
Kioshi
Heart Up! Vitz

Drives: トヨタ Vitz
Hawaii Visit in Mid-October...

Hey everyone,

Instead of doing a typical google search or looking through a tourist guide book, I thought I'd ask the locals DIRECTLY. Spend time more in the non touristy spots and whatnot.

Gist: My friend and I celebrating our 25th birthday together and having a few friends come along. First time going there and we want to get the best out of it because it takes place during the school year.

I looked up prices for Kona/Big Island on Orbitz and other places (have not consulted a Hawaiian Airline Agency) and came up with these price ranges - $530-$750.

The dates we are looking at are: October 15th-20th....we can make it Oct 14th-19th as well. 5 days total for the whole trip.

What would some of your recommendations be? Places to visit? Activities to do? etc... as a native would?

I hope i get to meet with some of the Yaris owners there. Unfortunately I cant bring my Vitz there

Also if you have any recommendations of cheap places to stay at as well? Hotel/Hostels/dorms....etc....i would GREATLY appreciate it!

Thank You in advance
Kioshi is offline   Reply With Quote