Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-09-2010, 02:00 PM   #1
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Black Ops Game Thread

So this game was released today so I drove to Wally world and there was about 30 in line to get it. Buut that is nothing compared to most of all the Game Stops they was packed jam forming lines wraped around the hole building. So there is to versions of this game, the prestige one wich is the 60$ one and the 80$ ( I think have to look at my reciept) wich is the "special edition" one the game started selling at midnight and as closer it got to show time the more people keept on showing up.

I haven't been able to play it yet since I am at work working 13 hrs days but o am off tomorrow and wil start as soon as i wake up lol or even better when I get home today, so far the game has been great from what have read from all kinds of forums. good graphs good reviews.
Let's keep this for all Call of Duty games only!
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 02:36 PM   #2
JBougie
Banned

Drives: 2010 Yaris LB (Prev: 07 Sedan)
I got the $150 version with the remote control car :) woo! I can't wait to pick it up tomorrow!!!!!!
JBougie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 03:33 PM   #3
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
I totally forgot about that one the Walmart I was only had 2 and by the time it was my turn they was sold , no biggi its just a couple extra things as long as I got the game its all good. I ended up getting the prestige edition as well for the X box oh and walmart was hading out vandanas with the purchase of the game so they gave me 2 of em really dont wear that but Hey ill take it lol
Old 11-09-2010, 04:17 PM   #4
ROCKLAND TOYOTA
TRIM HUNTER

Drives: 2007 BLAZIN BLUE YARIS 3 DR
got mine this morning through www.GLYDE.com. not in a rush since im playing FALLOUT:NEW VEGAS

TOYOTA PARTS AT A DISCOUNT........
ROCKLAND TOYOTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:06 PM   #5
Vioz

Drives: 2008 Yaris Sedan
Send a message via AIM to Vioz
new vegas, sick!!!! Really good game, ill probably get black ops later on in the month

Vioz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:35 AM   #6
JBougie
Banned

OMG Is the Vegas good?! I've been debating that - I loved FallOut2, so I am hoping Vegas would be great too, but I don't know anyone who has played it and I didn't want to take the chance lol
Old 11-10-2010, 12:41 AM   #7
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

I just finished playing a lil BlkOps with the Yaris guys from PuertoRico YarisPR is already a Major in rank holy f%^* musy have been playing all night last night and all day today lmao so far the game is pretty good i am trying to getr use to it

Last edited by PK198105; 11-10-2010 at 12:50 AM. Reason: language brah!!!c'mon dude
Old 11-10-2010, 01:27 AM   #8
JBougie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanYaris View Post
I just finished playing a lil BlkOps with the Yaris guys from PuertoRico YarisPR is already a Major in rank holy f%^* musy have been playing all night last night and all day today lmao so far the game is pretty good i am trying to getr use to it
OMG. I am going to have to stay up ALL weekend and play this. Shit Looks like this will be a profitable weekend for Sugar Free Rockstar
Old 11-10-2010, 09:07 AM   #9
ROCKLAND TOYOTA
TRIM HUNTER

Drives: 2007 BLAZIN BLUE YARIS 3 DR
NICE, can't wait to play with others although i might just wait for christmas morning to open it..
FALLOUT is a great game BUT the glitches and FREEZING UP can be a pain in the ass if you don't save often.........

TOYOTA PARTS AT A DISCOUNT........
ROCKLAND TOYOTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:12 AM   #10
Vioz

Drives: 2008 Yaris Sedan
Send a message via AIM to Vioz
Quote:
Originally Posted by PK198105 View Post

As for Fallout:New Vegas a good buddy of mine who was a Fallout fanatic , was really disappointing apparently its just a rehash of the original with the addition of a sidekick and some new maps
Everyone is expecting a bethesda fallout when this new fallout was made by obsidian with a few original creators of the fallout series from 1 and 2 so it's almost a completely different game. Deffinatley is different from fallout 3 with Faction storylines and relationships. Your no longer really stuck to one story, you either play for that side or this side in different stories going on in the game. I didn't even get that far yet in about 6 hours gameplay (never really have time) but its addicting game. Just turn hardcore mode on and its so fun realism (you have to sleep, eat, and keep hydrated or your character becomes weak, stimpaks don't heal your health right away they heal over time, you need doctors bags or a doctor to heal your broken limbs, and much more) game is sick and addicting and fun. Deffinatley a game to buy and not to rent. I'll probably get it for the PC to just for the mods and customization.

Vioz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:52 PM   #11
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Been playing the story mode, I got to say its prety intresting
Old 11-11-2010, 09:45 PM   #12
Shroomster
'07 to '12:2 wipers to 1?

Drives: '12 5-door LE & '14 5-door LE
Quote:
been stuck for 2 days home with the flu, so I rented COD:Black Ops today (09/11) and I finished the campaign. I must say they did a good job on the single player, great story and not too quick like all the other CODs. Zombie mode is awesome way more fun IMO than the regular Multiplayer (which in my mind is just pointless run and gun, just my opinion). If you guys and gals want to know there are a few easter eggs in the game, and one at least for me is better than all COD.eheheh

As for Fallout:New Vegas a good buddy of mine who was a Fallout fanatic , was really disappointing apparently its just a rehash of the original with the addition of a sidekick and some new maps
lol....jeez how is it you beat the campaign modes so quick and I got about 25% through the campaign mode in MW2 and that took me like 10 hours total lol.....

at any rate are you talking about "The Computer behind Mason"? easter eggs?

if yes then yeah they're pretty cool cept I ABSOLUTELY HATE TEXT BASED GAMES....I could never get the word they were looking for....
Shroomster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 11:20 PM   #13
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

hey guys anyone notice anything on the screen where you choose ???

CAMPAIGN
MULTIPLAYER
ZOMBIES
OPTIONS

??????????????????

IF YOU FIGURED WHAT IT IS OUT SEND ME A PM LOL

No Cheating!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-13-2010, 02:25 PM   #14
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

ok took it down figure no one seen it

You add me because last time i tried and it wouldnt work

USAF_SrA_E-4
Old 11-13-2010, 03:50 PM   #15
JBougie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanYaris View Post
ok took it down figure no one seen it

You add me because last time i tried and it wouldnt work

USAF_SrA_E-4
That is such crap!!
I saw it, was going to come back and copy it after I took my bubble bath - just got back and it's gone!!! NOT FAIR!

Old 11-13-2010, 06:35 PM   #16
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Quote:
are you guys having connection problems? i got fed up today i spent more time trying to find a good server than actually playing
I am begging to think its with just that game. It's everyone with the same problem, I POP mw2 and had no prob. But put the new one in and here it goes with "failed to migrate host" "connection interupted" and stuff like that
Old 11-14-2010, 09:25 AM   #17
slothman86

Drives: 07 Yaris Liftback
Oh well I will def rent Black Ops(PS3) to see how it plays

But I don't see what could be better than pulling a knife out of your own chest and killing the final bad guy with it.
Old 11-15-2010, 02:28 AM   #18
Shroomster
'07 to '12:2 wipers to 1?

Drives: '12 5-door LE & '14 5-door LE
^^^^I absolutely hated MW2 for server issues. I swear it only happens to me: I would get my killstreak and it would be wasted because of a host migration or lost because of a server error/timeout....

hasn't happened yet in Black-Ops but I have been kicked once and had a weird message in the combat training about ix and 1p lingo and such.....
Shroomster is offline   Reply With Quote