Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-09-2007, 06:58 PM   #1
jdubau55

Drives: 2007 White Yaris LB 5 Spd.
Send a message via AIM to jdubau55 Send a message via Yahoo to jdubau55
Scratch 1 Integra

Coming home from work today there was this Integra that kept slamming his gas then would slow back to normal speeds. Well I would just get right back up on his ass after that. Well we were on a 2 lane highway so I couldnt get up next to him. Fortunently for me it widens to 4 lane eventually. So the four lane is coming up and he has a slow car in front of him and Im right behind him. I know as soon as we hit the 4 lane he is gonna fly around the other car. So I drop it into 3rd and cruise behind him right before the 4 lane. Sure enough, he floors it and the 4 lane is going uphill to boot. He passes the car in front and then gets in the right lane to challenge the ol' Egg. He never had a chance really. Even with me being behind him I still pulled him all the way up the hill. We were reaching close to 100 near the top of the hill and I was about 2' ahead of his bumper. I let him know he had no chance ( a simple look and wave) then backed off before we crested the hill in case there was 5-0 at the top. Needless to say I was pretty proud of my lil Egg. Even better cause he had a fart can exaust and my fav Altezza style tail lights. My kill count is 1. Which is where it will probably remain for a while.
jdubau55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 07:04 PM   #2
yrsdrgn

Drives: 2007 Yaris
Send a message via AIM to yrsdrgn
Nice. I had a chance to do that also and yea on a hill as well but with 3 lanes. Only problem is............There was a mustang and Porshe in the other two lanes while i was behind this integ (going 110mph) and they wouldn't let me pass up on this guy. They kept mugging at me and I got pissed haha. Nice job though. Showin up them integs with our lil eggs!!! haha
Old 03-09-2007, 07:23 PM   #3
jdubau55

Drives: 2007 White Yaris LB 5 Spd.
Send a message via AIM to jdubau55 Send a message via Yahoo to jdubau55
Not something I would normally do, but I had followed him through a few red lights and he would just slam his gas and not really speed but just slam his gas to get up to speed. That and he fart-in-a-can-sounding exhaust just made me want to show him that his car sucked.
jdubau55 is offline   Reply With Quote