Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-05-2016, 01:32 AM   #1
EcoEmancipator
I've made a post!

Drives: 2010 Toyota Yaris 5-Door
Question Interior/Dash Lights

I just had a new stereo installed in my 2010 Yaris 5-door, and afterward, driving at night, it seems darker in my car, but I wasn't sure why. Then I found a tiny light bulb on the floor in front of the driver's seat. So I need to know what should be lighting up that currently isn't.

Is there a light built into the dimmer control or the mirror control? It's all dark down there now, but I feel like the dimmer control used to light up. Does it?

When I take it back to the audio place, I don't want to tell them to reinstall a light that doesn't exist.

Sorry if there is another thread on what things light up. I searched, but didn't find anything.

Thank you!
EcoEmancipator is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dashboard light, dimmer, instrument panel lights