Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-21-2006, 03:21 PM   #127
hoahmaru

Drives: 2007 White Yaris RS B Pac.
Quote:
Originally Posted by celica girl
Congrats on getting your ride so soon!!! I can't wait to see pictures!

The company that hrs is talking about is 3M Trimline. You can look them up on www.superpages.ca.

That sucks about your accessories. If you haven't paid for your tint already I would also shop around. It shouldn't cost $350 to do 3 windows. Check out places like Icon Tint, Shadow Tint and I believe that 3M Trimline also does tinting... Maybe you can get a deal for both the windows and 3m bra.
Thanx!

I think it might be too late for the tinted windows, their probably done putting it on already. The tinted windows from toyota comes with their 5 year warranty I think, so that should be ok. But thanx for the suggestions, I will look into the 3M trimline company for sure because I really want the 3M bra, but not at over $800 for the whole set. Are you still planning on getting the 3M done at toyota? What color did you order for you Yaris?
Old 03-21-2006, 05:01 PM   #128
NickNickNick

Drives: 06 Silver Yaris 3-door Manual
I had my windows tinted for free as part of my package...incredibly awesome thing to have, but 350$ is outrageous.
NickNickNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 06:41 PM   #129
foober

Drives: two yaris liftbacks
whats fun reading about the canadian yaris owners is they're actually getting them. LUcky ducks.
foober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 11:42 AM   #130
ange008
It's just me...

Drives: 2007 Yaris 5door RS w/ Pkg. B
I am so loving my new Yaris. The red is so nice, even though it was my second choice colour it probably should have been my first choice. Life is GOOD!
Old 03-22-2006, 02:40 PM   #131
celica girl

Drives: '00 Celica, '07 Yaris
I ordered a Copper Orange Mica Yaris. I definitely won't be paying $800+ for the 3M bra... that's outrageous!
celica girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 05:03 PM   #132
Mad Munchkin
makeminesilver...I think

Drives: 07 Yaris 5dr-B RS man/silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by celica girl
I ordered a Copper Orange Mica Yaris. I definitely won't be paying $800+ for the 3M bra... that's outrageous!
No doubt! I also said NO to the Toyota "protection package' - did anyone order it? The one where they stain'seal your upholstery and spray the underside with some spaceage soundproofing material, etc, etc. I thought the fact that every item in the package was 388.00 was a little too coincidental AND since it would have been almost 10% of the car price, I decided not to bother.
Mad Munchkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 06:31 PM   #133
swng

Drives: 06 3-dr auto RS
I did not buy that package either. I used the money saved to buy the immobilizer, the auto dim rear view mirror with compass and the centre arm rest.
swng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 09:08 PM   #134
YARISinWHITE

Drives: 07 Yaris RS-B 5doors
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoahmaru
I just bought a 2007 Polar White Yaris 3D RS B Package in Mid-January and I wasn't able to get any money off the final price because the salesman told me that the car is too high in demand now that it's hard to give customers any discount on the final price. He told me that if I weren't willing to pay the full price his boss could easily sell it to someone else who was willing to pay full price. But I was able to negotiate with the salesman for some extra accessories like replace the standard RS spoiler for the rally style spoiler, an exhaust tip, cigarette burner, and 4 all season mats.

My Yaris came to a total of $21, 039.00 CAD and plus I add the 3M front bumper protector for an extra $388.00 CAD. So final price including everything is $21,427.00 CAD

The sales guy told me that the 2006 models are all sold out now and they will give me the 2007 model. My car will be arriving by the end of March because the sales guy said it is really hard to get Japan to ship a white Yaris to Canada because the Japanese take almost all the white Yaris that are produced. So if you want to buy a Yaris I suggest you order it soon or else it would be a long wait. I can't wait to get mine.
I bought mine 07 RS package B 5 doors for $21,500 included tax, $500 loyalty discount & $500 graduate rebate.
YARISinWHITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 01:00 AM   #135
hoahmaru

I picked up my Yaris today and I'am so happy. The car looks so cute and the RS looks very stylish with the side skirt and spoiler. I'am really glad I bought this car, the handling is amzing for such a small car. The new style cabin feels so secure that even if you are going 100 km/h you don't even feel it going that fast. The one thing I advise everyone who is getting a Yaris is to get their windows tinted, either from toyota or aftermarket because it makes such a huge difference in the way the car looks. I hope everyone on this forum who is waiting for a Yaris to get theirs soon because then you can actually feel for yourself how amazing this car is.

Pics will be coming soon, hopefully this weekend. I love the smell of new cars:-)

Last edited by hoahmaru; 03-23-2006 at 11:14 AM.
hoahmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 01:04 AM   #136
hoahmaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by YARISinWHITE
I bought mine 07 RS package B 5 doors for $21,500 included tax, $500 loyalty discount & $500 graduate rebate.
wow you got a good deal, which dealership did you go to?
The salesguy gave me the life time free oil change, the paint chip repair, and the emergency roadside assistant kit (i'am not sure if that is mandatory or an extra accessories.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:13 PM   #137
YARISinWHITE

Quote:
The salesguy gave me the life time free oil change, the paint chip repair, and the emergency roadside assistant kit (i'am not sure if that is mandatory or an extra accessories.
Henniger Toyota. And I forgot to mention, my Yaris is Auto as well.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:59 PM   #138
swng

Quote:
Really interested in knowing more about the paint chip repairer. Is that a pen like device?
As for the roadside assistance kit, I think it is probably not mandatory. I am in Canada too but I do not have one.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:33 PM   #139
hoahmaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by swng
Really interested in knowing more about the paint chip repairer. Is that a pen like device?
As for the roadside assistance kit, I think it is probably not mandatory. I am in Canada too but I do not have one.
I'am not too sure how the paint chip repair looks like yet. The saleguys he has to order it for me because they don't have the polar white color in stock. When Ireceive it I will tell you about it.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:35 PM   #140
YARISinWHITE

Quote:
I'am not too sure how the paint chip repair looks like yet. The saleguys he has to order it for me because they don't have the polar white color in stock. When Ireceive it I will tell you about it.
It is a pen-like touch-up...
Old 03-24-2006, 12:52 AM   #141
swng

Thank you very much guys! Happy motoring!
Old 03-24-2006, 01:06 AM   #142
hoahmaru

this is a question for Yaris RS owners, or Yaris owners who have keyless entry.

I just got my Yaris and I notice that the keyless entry remote only unlocks the driver side door and not the passenger side or the trunk door. If I want to unlock the passenger side door I have to use the driver side unlock button. I just wanted to know if that is how the keyless entry is suppose to work or is there a defict in the programming of my keyless entry? I thought the keyless entry would unlock every door, not only the driver side door. It is kind of annoying to have to open the door and unlock the pasenger side door.
Old 03-24-2006, 01:58 AM   #143
swng

Please try clicking the button on the remote twice consecutively. This is for your protection. You can choose to open only the driver side door or all the doors.
Old 03-24-2006, 02:15 AM   #144
hoahmaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by swng
Please try clicking the button on the remote twice consecutively. This is for your protection. You can choose to open only the driver side door or all the doors.
haha I just went to try it, it works. I'am such a novice at this, all the other vehicles that I've own with keyless entry unlock all doors at once. Thanx swng.