Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > California
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-23-2012, 12:16 PM   #1
justjesus

Drives: 2008 Liftback
Sn Diego -AutoX with *NO WORK* July 29

I'm helping spread the word on this AutoX event. This should be good cheap fun!

Attention junkies! JayCom Services has been contracted to put on an AutoX at QualComm on July 29th (Sunday) in conjunction with the Extreme AutoFest car show.

The good people of the Extreme AutoFest show have given me near free reign over the management of the AutoX event, so I based the organization on the recently sucessful Fontana charity event: [url]http://www.socalsubies.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=16587

I've gotten the AutoX pre-entry down to $60 for an 'all day pass', which includes a spectator entry to the show ($20 value). And as in my previous event, this will be a NO WORK event. Again the best bang for you buck I've ever been a part of.

Entries are not expected to be excessive, as this event is mostly designed to just be a 'spectacle' for the show goers. This means you should expect 16+ runs on a somewhat small course.

And just to hammer the point home, we have 'hired' course workers for this event, so NO WORK ASSIGNEMENTS!

Registration Pages at:
link to payprosafe registration

Pre-reg is the ONLY way to get the all day pass. If you try to play day of you'll need to pay $5/run and $20 just to get in the gate, i.e. BE SURE TO PRE-REG.

Extreme AutoFest's Site:
http://www.extremeautofest.com/

This is a perfect opportunity for those looking to start the sport (low cost, no pressure, no work), or just looking for great bang for your buck.

Last edited by justjesus; 07-23-2012 at 12:45 PM.
justjesus is offline   Reply With Quote