Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Tracking, Racing, Auto-X Forum
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-03-2009, 01:58 AM   #1
Sabretooth
37HSSV

Drives: '11 Mazdaspeed 3
Send a message via AIM to Sabretooth
Track Specs: Sharing Helps All!

I setup this thread so people can go ahead and share any and all details about their track setup, mainly this will focus on Suspension/Braces/Tires/Alignment specs/Misc. Also adding a comments section so users can add their own descrition or review of their setup.

I hope that this can help people who are trying to find a decent setup either for just research or even just a change to try something new for that next track day.

Here I go:
Suspesion- Tein Basic Damper Coilovers
Braces- Tanabe Sustec Front Strut Brace, Ultra Racing 19mm Rear Sway Bar
Tires- Riken Raptor 205-50-16 (Soon to be replaced before next autox season)
Alignment- Needs to be redone properly, Looking for about -1.8 or -2 with little to no toe
Comments- I like this setup, 200% better than stock... But I have lots of room to fix things before it is a true track worthy car, Tires and Alignment needs to be perfect.
Sabretooth is offline   Reply With Quote