Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-22-2007, 04:48 PM   #1
gaffo

Drives: integra
Toyota.com build your car bullshit

WTF is Toyota smoking? - and how are they going to retain a costomer base being a bunch of liars?

You may remember me from my rant two weeks ago (BTW thank you charles for not censoring nor deleting my profain ranting, very cool of you).

Well, I saw a post here only an hour ago saying the new 2008 Yaris' were on the official toyota website and that all you had to do is type in your zipcode and "build your yaris" from the many radio-buttons and dropdown options from the webpage.

Well - guess what! According to Toyota.com millions of us can buy the Standard 5-speed with Power Package - plus side air and ABS..........hell any options ya want!! no problemo!!

I typed in my zip and the toyota site pointed me to the two dealers that I just finished ranting about only tow weeks ago. The two dealers who CANNOT get 5-sp with ANY options due to Gulf States Distributers NOT OFFERING ANY!!!!!!!!!!

So Toyota.com is lying to me and all the others who live in the 6 or 8 states that GSD seems to have dominion over.

--- I'm really dissapointed in both the dealers, and more so at Toyota itself for such poor costomer support here in the States for their readheaded bastard child "Yaris", and now for being piss poor lying sacks of crap via their official website.

5-sp w/ power package (or any options for that matter) IS NOT OFFERED HERE - not in 2007 and not in 2008 - regardless of what the shysters of Toyota Industries may tell you.

Better Business Bureau should fine the assholes IMO for false advertizing.
gaffo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 02:16 PM   #2
churp
Clean and (dis)Functional

Drives: Yaris 2dr--Black Betty
If what you're saying is true pick one up in another state and be the only one around with one! But I'd bet $10 that either the dealers or GSD is blowing Smoke up your A_ _.