Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 01-12-2019, 01:19 PM   #1
suprf1y

Drives: 05 Echo
A new (old) member and an introduction

Though I've actually been a member for almost 10 years, directed here for another reason, I've only recently started coming here regularly, lurking in the background for the last few months. I sold my last project car because it wasn't really doing it for me and decided it was time to get back to my roots, a little 4 cylinder hatchback. And here I am, a new owner of a low mileage 2005 Echo hatch, and loving it

I've been into Suzuki's the last 20 or so years, racing, driving and building Metro's, Swift GT's and my favourite, both Mk1 and Mk2 turbo 3's. Unfortunately those cars are all but gone and there's very little anymore that resembles them, small, lightweight, fun hatches with not much power but plenty of fun potential. To make a long story short, a comment from a friend about wanting a Yaris pushed me in that direction (I had been looking over Cobalt SS and later Z24's), and once I started looking I made the decision to go Echo for now, while I can still get a decent one, and Yaris later.

So that's my story, and stay tuned for a lot of questions because, even though I've searched a lot, information on the Echo does not seem to be as abundant as for the Yaris.
suprf1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 04:51 PM   #2
Leegamer

Drives: No longer own a yaris :(
Welcome!
Old 01-15-2019, 04:11 PM   #3
ern-diz

Drives: 2007 Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leegamer View Post
Welcome!
+1