Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-08-2009, 10:21 PM   #1
ruimond

Drives: Yaris YR
Thai Side Skirts

Just a quick question, just wanted to double check. I was in contact with someone from thailand about some side skirts and apparently their for the 4 Door, im guessing 4 Door hatch he meant. I said i needed it for the 2 Door hatch, so he said do you know how long your sides are to make sure they fit.

Does anyone know if the thai side skirts are the same length as the Australian side skirts?

The only difference i know from reading around was that the US Yaris rear bumpers are different from Thai and Aus, not sure about the side skirts.

Thanks!

Mods: 17x7 ANZ Tazer Wheels with 215/40/17 Marangoni Tyres | AFE Air Intake System | NST Short Shifter Kit | NST Shifter Cable Bushing Kit | NST 10% Underdrive Crank Pulley | Pedders Sports Springs | Custom 2inch Cat-Back Walker Muffler with 2.5inch Xforce Twin Stainless Steel Tip | RS Side Skirts | RS Euro Spoiler | YRX Front Lip Spoiler | TRD Style Front Grill | 12mm Rear Hub Spacers | Ultra Racing 23mm Rear Sway Bar
ruimond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:47 AM   #2
jinxor

Drives: Yaris 3dr YRS
I asked the dealer at parra toyota the same question and he replied that the wheel base and the width is the same for the two door and the four door yaris HB...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kustom play View Post
they look in and i tell them "come on man, its stock, its slow, look its ricy as fuck, look at the fur, im a ricer man"
jinxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:55 AM   #3
ruimond

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinxor View Post
I asked the dealer at parra toyota the same question and he replied that the wheel base and the width is the same for the two door and the four door yaris HB...
Oh ok thanks jinxor

Mods: 17x7 ANZ Tazer Wheels with 215/40/17 Marangoni Tyres | AFE Air Intake System | NST Short Shifter Kit | NST Shifter Cable Bushing Kit | NST 10% Underdrive Crank Pulley | Pedders Sports Springs | Custom 2inch Cat-Back Walker Muffler with 2.5inch Xforce Twin Stainless Steel Tip | RS Side Skirts | RS Euro Spoiler | YRX Front Lip Spoiler | TRD Style Front Grill | 12mm Rear Hub Spacers | Ultra Racing 23mm Rear Sway Bar
Old 03-09-2009, 01:03 AM   #4
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
The overall length of the sideskirts is the same. However, trimming is necessary for 2-door liftbacks because the skirts are made to accomodate four doors.
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:27 AM   #5
ruimond

Quote:
Originally Posted by cali yaris View Post
The overall length of the sideskirts is the same. However, trimming is necessary for 2-door liftbacks because the skirts are made to accomodate four doors.
Oh ok, the panel shop will have to do more prep work then. Thanks garm.

Old 03-09-2009, 01:31 AM   #6
1NZYaris1

Drives: Yaris
WE want photos
1NZYaris1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:32 AM   #7
ruimond

Haha there are no photos yet. Still sourcing them.

Old 03-09-2009, 01:56 AM   #8
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
which sideskirts are you getting? I have pics of all of them.
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:04 AM   #9
ruimond

Quote:
Originally Posted by cali yaris View Post
which sideskirts are you getting? I have pics of all of them.
RS Side Skirts, I e-mailed you the other day about them actually. Haha.