Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-16-2019, 05:05 PM   #1
vaironl

Drives: 2010 Yaris 3 door, manual tran
Stock Air Intake Nuts, Bolts, Etc.

Hello,

It has been a while since I used the forums but I try to take a look every couple of months, I am glad to see this community is still standing. I am putting my Yaris back to stock and recently I removed my Injeen cold air intake and installed the stock intake. The problem is that it seems I am missing a couple of parts and the intake rattles a lot. Even if it’s not a problem, I would like to get rid of the rattle and use the proper screws as I just have some that are of the same tread pattern but not enough to keep it down, from using the picture I attached as reference I believe I need:

Need 2 (90119-06859)
Need 2 (N04)
Need 1 (90480-18006)
Need 2 (90119-08C15)

Would anyone mind pointing to me if I’m missing anything else and a not too expensive place to get these parts? It seems these name are for Toyota site only as I searched for the screws on rockauto and nothing came back.
Attached Images
File Type: png 03AECA2A-AFA2-45B8-AA8B-740438B78E55.png (222.5 KB, 95 views)
vaironl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 05:21 PM   #2
B.B._07

Drives: 07 5dr
Best bet would be a junkyard, if you can't find a Yaris at the yard then the Echo and Scion xB also use the same 1.5L 1NZ-FE engine. Toyota shares many parts across many models so you could get those fasteners from some other Toyota models just would take some time to match them up.
B.B._07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 06:27 PM   #3
vaironl

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.B._07 View Post
Best bet would be a junkyard, if you can't find a Yaris at the yard then the Echo and Scion xB also use the same 1.5L 1NZ-FE engine. Toyota shares many parts across many models so you could get those fasteners from some other Toyota models just would take some time to match them up.
I’m fairly new to junkyards, would you say I just go online find one with a Yaris near me and ask for the bolts, or find the bolts if they allow me?
Old 09-16-2019, 06:32 PM   #4
myfirstyota
3 Yaris and counting..

Drives: 07 Yaris rs 3 door 2zr swaped
You'll have to pick the boltsfrom the car yourself. No junk yard that I've heard of stocks the hardware

Xd/2zr-fe Swap/Build Thread
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61427

Bolt-in 3.75" Suspension Lift Build Thread
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61577
myfirstyota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 06:45 PM   #5
vaironl

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfirstyota View Post
You'll have to pick the boltsfrom the car yourself. No junk yard that I've heard of stocks the hardware
Will try todo this then, thank you both for your input.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:46 PM   #6
Brighton
Knower of little

Drives: None
I would highly suspect the 90119-06859 parts are just M6-1.0 flared head bolts. You can get those in pretty much any hardware store. I definitely wouldn't bother with buying OEM of such a generic part. The rubber grommet/insulators are another story though.
Brighton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 07:59 AM   #7
CrankyOldMan
2ZR swap. DO IT! Ask how!

Drives: 09 Meteoric Metallic HB
You don't have your location listed so I can't make a direct recommendation on a yard, but I would suggest starting with LKQ or Row52.com to find a place near you.
CrankyOldMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 04:02 AM   #8
vaironl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankyOldMan View Post
You don't have your location listed so I can't make a direct recommendation on a yard, but I would suggest starting with LKQ or Row52.com to find a place near you.
I am in the Northern Virginia area around Leesburg and am willing to travel out a bit. Will check out the sites recommended, thank you!
Old 09-18-2019, 10:48 AM   #9
vaironl

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfirstyota View Post
Unfortunately it seems most of those near me, like the ones suggested above (LKQ) don’t allow you to go pick out the hardware, the ones that do are fairly far away. Do you generally search for them online and call until you find one that allows you to do this?
Old 09-18-2019, 10:56 AM   #10
Brighton
Knower of little

Drives: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaironl View Post
I am in the Northern Virginia area around Leesburg and am willing to travel out a bit. Will check out the sites recommended, thank you!
Oh, you are super close to me. The LKQ in Mt Airy Maryland has the best selection but there are 3 other LKQs in MD and they all post their inventory online. However they've only had one yaris in the last 6 months and by the time I got there, there wasn't much left.
Brighton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 12:32 PM   #11
vaironl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brighton View Post
Oh, you are super close to me. The LKQ in Mt Airy Maryland has the best selection but there are 3 other LKQs in MD and they all post their inventory online. However they've only had one yaris in the last 6 months and by the time I got there, there wasn't much left.
Ah Mann!!! Thanks again for checking this out for me. I am not sure of what to do because the rattling is getting really annoying, maybe I should just DIY some custom parts.
Old 09-19-2019, 10:20 AM   #12
CrankyOldMan
2ZR swap. DO IT! Ask how!

Drives: 09 Meteoric Metallic HB
You need to go to LKQ Pick Your Part for the self-serve yards. I looked at their locator though and don't see anything in VA. Row52 may have better results.
CrankyOldMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 04:51 AM   #13
vaironl

Thank you all again for the help and advice, unfortunately, none of the options suggested above have been effective. There are Toyota Yaris available on the websites for picking my own parts but fairly far away. I was willing to drive ~50 miles to get more parts, but Yaris/XB that appeared are easily 80+ miles one way for me after searching both websites.

It seems that the next option is buying the parts from some dealer or online vendor that will ship them to me, does anyone have any suggestion on these? I have been concerned as to if there are any gotchas or specific websites I should be wary of since all of the ones I have been searching through look decent. Not sure if I can mention these in the forum.
Old 09-25-2019, 07:52 AM   #14
myfirstyota
3 Yaris and counting..

Drives: 07 Yaris rs 3 door 2zr swaped
Just get them from Toyota. I bet it would cost less than $20. I've always been surprised how inexpensive the hardware is from the dealer.

Xd/2zr-fe Swap/Build Thread
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61427

Bolt-in 3.75" Suspension Lift Build Thread
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61577
myfirstyota is offline   Reply With Quote