Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-21-2006, 04:29 PM   #1
Sérgio Barros

Drives: Yaris D4-D
Detail in Yaris D4-D

Estava na altura de o Yaris ir a um detalhe. :D

Não tinha muitos swirls para um carro com 2 anos e 2 meses e sem lavagens como mandam as "regras" do detalhe. Mas as lavagens dos elefantes deixam as suas marcas graças aos detergentes usados e pressão da água.

É um carro que dorme na rua e que estava com a pintura um pouco baça e muito contaminada, houve paineis que foi descontaminar mais que uma vez tal era a quantidade de residuos.

Decidiu-se usar a gama de polish da einszett, com o seguinte setup
Esponja verde - PP
Esponja azul - Metallic Polish & Wax

Para proteger a pintura optou-se pelo selante grojet seguida de uma camada de colinite 845. Passadas 24 horas levou uma camada de cera poorboys natty white para puxar mais pelo wetlook e brilho.

Os vidros foram igualmente descontaminados, polidos com glass polish e selados com grojet.

Os plasticos exteriores foram hidratados com Kunstoff.

As jantes foram igualmente limpas, descontaminadas, polidas e seladas com PWS e os pneus levaram BTS

O motor foi lavado com engine degreaser e sonax, e os plasticos hidratados com balsam e as tubagens com gummy.

A ponteira de escape foi descontaminada e polida com autosol metalic polish.

O interior foi todo aspirado, lavado com apc e os plasticos hidratados com Tiefenpledger.

[Before]

[in work]

Apesar de não ser uma cor que chame logo a atenção como um preto ou outra cor escura, penso que se nota que ficou bastante melhor do que estava :D

[After]

Me and my Yaris:

Sérgio Barros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 05:06 PM   #2
Buckethead

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan
Tre cool!

Can't speak or read Portugese, but the pictures tell the tales!
That was the most detailed detailing I've ever seen!

Down to the gas cap, and key holes!

Well done!

Buckethead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 07:00 PM   #3
mrlam

Drives: Yaris
you did a good job
mrlam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 07:15 PM   #4
ChinoCharles
Banned

Drives: LB
Run through babelfish for all us monolinguistical people hahaha

It was in the height of the Yaris to go to a detail. :D It did not have many swirls for an car with 2 years and 2 months and without lauderings as they order the "rules" of the detail. But the lauderings of the elephants leave its marks thanks to the used detergents and pressure of the water. It is an car that sleeps in the street and that baça was with the painting a little and very contaminated, had paineis that was to descontaminar more than a time such age the amount of residuos. It was decided to use the gamma of polish of einszett, with following setup green Sponge - PP blue Sponge - Metallic Polish & Wax To protect the painting grojet followed of a layer of colinite 845 was opted to the selante. Passed 24 hours poorboys took a wax layer natty white to pull more for wetlook and brightness. The glasses equally had been descontaminados, polishing with glass polish and stamped with grojet. The exterior plasticos had been hidratados with Kunstoff. You have supper them equally clean, they had been descontaminadas, polishing and stamped with PWS and the tires they had taken BTS The engine was washed with engine to degreaser and sonax, and the plasticos hidratados with balsam and the tubagens with gummy. The escape tip was descontaminada and polishing with autosol metalic polish. The interior all was inhaled, washed with apc and the plasticos hidratados with Tiefenpledger.
ChinoCharles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 07:39 PM   #5
Buckethead

Damn, Chino, pretty good translation!
Old 08-21-2006, 07:50 PM   #6
ChinoCharles
Banned

Drives: LB
Haha, trust me, I didn't do a damn thing but run it through an online translator. I'm guessing he didn't say elephants.
ChinoCharles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 09:53 PM   #7
Buckethead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles
Haha, trust me, I didn't do a damn thing but run it through an online translator. I'm guessing he didn't say elephants.

No, don't think so!

Old 08-21-2006, 10:04 PM   #8
yaris-intuit
Aunty Yaris is In!

Drives: Blazing Blue, 2 Dr Hatchback
Man that was funny, I'm nearly pissing myself laughing!!!
yaris-intuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 02:59 AM   #9
Sérgio Barros

Drives: Yaris D4-D
ChinoCharles thank you very much.

Yes, I wrote well. The lauderings in the company blue elephant are lauderings the high pressure.
http://www.elefanteazul.com/

I go to make a topic to explain as if our Yaris must wash.
They pardon me my English.

Sérgio Barros is offline   Reply With Quote