Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Hawaii
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2017, 05:25 AM   #1
fujiwaru

Drives: 08 Toyota Yaris Sedan
Stupid Recon

Recon inspector failed me on my stickers on my rear side windows and front suspension for being too stiff with the BC Coilovers even with the softest damping setting. I swear this is what he said to me "see the back, bouncy bouncy, the front, no bouncy." like wtf? Is that how you determine if the suspension is good? I'm sure there are other cars with stock suspension that are stiffer than mine (like my dad's vette).

I was thinking of putting the stock suspension up front since the inspector didn't even bother to look behind the wheel to really see my coilovers installed or I could buy softer springs, but shipping alone wouldn't be enough time since my alignment period for recon is pretty much done at the end of the week so i'm out of luck with this.

It's such a hassle to get recon but then again i'm one to follow the rules so I still might go through with this even if that means wasting money getting another alignment done

Last edited by fujiwaru; 10-18-2017 at 05:36 AM.
fujiwaru is offline   Reply With Quote