Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > California
  The Tire Rack

Old 01-11-2014, 06:05 PM   #73
YarisVIP
#itasha_yaris

Drives: 07 Yaris Hatchback
Quote:
Originally Posted by RemieGino14 View Post
I'm back from the dead.

I had a 07 Yaris (See signature to see what happened) Unfortunately, my parents bought a new one. I'm just using the car us a "truck" to transport things I need for my other project car, but Yaris is a yaris. Project i'm working on is a '78 Datsun 280z thats apparently going downhill at the moment due to financial issues, so I'll run around some of these meets and get some ideas on what I would want to do...

For the fun of it, if I had a good paying job, I would have wanted to flush the hell out of the Yaris, but I'm afraid of having to worry about camber rolling like every month. Sucks to be driving auto though...Lol.

Anyone from the Inland area? Upland over here. I've seen one black Yaris rolling around at my school (At UTI's parking lot) Was wondering if it was one of you fellas. Lol.

- RemieGino14 -

Im from the Inland Area, well, I drive around the inland area, I usually go bowling in Upland and go to the arcades there to hang out. I drive a Black yaris (see pictures) but I dont go to that school.
YarisVIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 01:40 AM   #74
MiSFiTx87

Drives: CS1
Any yaris owners in the 818? Mainly just see stock daily driver yaris's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiSFiTx87 is offline   Reply With Quote