Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-28-2011, 02:48 AM   #73
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenbil View Post
ok tomorrow i will take pictures
Cool, can't wait to see those in action. hehehe
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:48 PM   #74
Focus_Sh1ft

Drives: 08 Yaris Turbo; 06 tC Turbo
^ Me too.

I wonder if Garm could work some of his import magic and get these for us cheaper...
Focus_Sh1ft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 06:15 PM   #75
LA Yaris
Yaris323

Drives: 09 Sedan Yaris 06 Ford Mustang
^^ That would be sweet! Were has Garm been I have't seen him on here that much anymore ??
LA Yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 06:55 PM   #76
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
hopefully he can say if he can get em if so id order em from him
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 03:11 PM   #77
momo-yx

Drives: yaris yx
goldenbil plz give me pictures of the Tail light at night plzzzzz
momo-yx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 03:24 PM   #78
goldenbil

Drives: Yaris Sedan 2010
hey sorry i will take today i have to travel and i forgot this
goldenbil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 02:55 PM   #79
big lo

Drives: 2007 VIOS
I'm interested in the wiring, what did you do and pics if possible, I'm very curious to know how it was done
TRD sportivo springs,Tokico Blue Shock/Struts,TRD rear sway bar & front bar,Tanabe engine bar,MI hoses (red), MI engine cover,SRI intake,VIOS vent visors,VIOS foglights,VIOS tails (HELLA lights & the Series 5 too),VIOS radio,VIOS badge,VIOS grill,18 inch R-1 rims wrapped in nankang tires 215/35-18z,chrome handles,retrofited the headlights, SHARK body kit (VIOS), Coming soon projectors heads with LED strip, Custom seats, MI hood lifts,MI momo steering wheel, sound system :)
big lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:30 PM   #80
big lo

The guy who made this thread and left us hangin sucks, got to post only 33 and didn't show much, his excuse I'm traveling and I'll do it later, keep waiting for some pics of all then, customs just approved mine for shipping from NY, should be here in a few days I will show some real pics unlike this dude
TRD sportivo springs,Tokico Blue Shock/Struts,TRD rear sway bar & front bar,Tanabe engine bar,MI hoses (red), MI engine cover,SRI intake,VIOS vent visors,VIOS foglights,VIOS tails (HELLA lights & the Series 5 too),VIOS radio,VIOS badge,VIOS grill,18 inch R-1 rims wrapped in nankang tires 215/35-18z,chrome handles,retrofited the headlights, SHARK body kit (VIOS), Coming soon projectors heads with LED strip, Custom seats, MI hood lifts,MI momo steering wheel, sound system :)
Old 07-28-2011, 12:35 PM   #81
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Jajajajajajaja tas Cabron lmao I hope they didn't fuck em up in trying to inspect the item
Old 07-28-2011, 08:16 PM   #82
goldenbil

Quote:
Originally Posted by big lo View Post
The guy who made this thread and left us hangin sucks, got to post only 33 and didn't show much, his excuse I'm traveling and I'll do it later, keep waiting for some pics of all then, customs just approved mine for shipping from NY, should be here in a few days I will show some real pics unlike this dude

jaja sorry for dont take picture like i say im out of Lima and i was busy with a lot of work! so if u have question i will answer you but photos will take a little .

About wiring what do u mean? they use h1 and h7 it is not complicated but if u want to put HID you will have to modify the interior of HL
Old 07-28-2011, 10:05 PM   #83
gabecham

Drives: 09 yaris sedan
Does the price include shipping?
gabecham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 01:19 AM   #84
Meteorite_Marty

Drives: 2008 5-door Yaris Hatchback
Wish they had those for Hatchback. Any word on that?

I've checked the site, and it seems only for Sedan.
Meteorite_Marty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:50 AM   #85
Trubin

Drives: 2009 Toyota Yaris Hatchback
Quote:
I think those guys had a nostalgia moment during the song at 2:00

"Dat's only in da moning."
Trubin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 06:07 PM   #86
big lo

Quote:
jaja sorry for dont take picture like i say im out of Lima and i was busy with a lot of work! so if u have question i will answer you but photos will take a little .

About wiring what do u mean? they use h1 and h7 it is not complicated but if u want to put HID you will have to modify the interior of HL
Wow and he is back from the dead lol, the wiring is what I'm interested in more info please, and for Marty on Ebay the have a bunch of dual projectors for the LB check it out and a lot cheaper too.
Old 07-30-2011, 08:54 PM   #87
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Loco talk to him in Spanish bro ham since his more fluent in it
Old 07-31-2011, 11:41 AM   #88
big lo

Mala mia, pero como el estas en english I ran with it, Gracias J man, ok con los cables de fabrica o el plug que son H4, como fue la conexion de los cables???
Old 07-31-2011, 03:47 PM   #89
goldenbil

el cable h1 y h4 estan dentro de una tapa , la abres y colocaas los focos , luego de cerrar la tapa vas a ver que tienen el mismo conector mira en la foto

eso es lo que se conecta con los cables del auto y listo para el caso si quieres hid los cables del hid no pasan por ese agujero del enchufe por lo cual tendrias que hacer unp pequeño hueco yo los hice a uno de los lados y lo cubri con hushmat, para las luces de emergencia no consegui el conector adecuado asi que puse los mismos y lo tape con hushmat tb no es muy complicado yo instale los mios en 2 horas con dos amigos en la baja le puse hid y en la alta focos phillips , lo mas jodido es sacar el parachoque
Old 08-01-2011, 01:47 AM   #90
Vanquisher

Drives: 2007 Vios
Quote:

Installed mine.
Just drill a hole at the rear cover for the HID wiring.
Vanquisher is offline   Reply With Quote