Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-21-2007, 02:07 AM   #1
Rain
help! my Yaris shrunk!

Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios
auto mate alarm anyone?

i think it's just ridiculous that my car puts itself in "alarm" mode when i'm still inside the car. i was in the school parking lot the other day and i wasn't feeling too good so i decided just to stay inside my car for a while. after a minute or so, the car locked itself and when i moved, it alarmed. crazy beeping and lights and all the production thats supposed to go with it..

question. is that normal? -_-

it was a dealer installed alarm and i laughed on how they told me that in an event that my car does get stolen, they'd give me a thousand bucks. wt?!
Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 02:13 AM   #2
yrsdrgn

Drives: 2007 Yaris
Send a message via AIM to yrsdrgn
LOL. I locked my two friends in my car when i went to pay my fix-it-ticket since they were being lazy about the "take everything out of pocket and put into box" procedure.............and the girl who was playing with the ipod docked in my drivers side kept making the pre-alarm beeping go off........it's all in the sensitivity i believe. Mine is at 50% Try asking your dealership what percent the automate is on