Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Southeast
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-13-2007, 02:33 PM   #1
HTM Yaris
resident senior

Drives: 07 Yaris
Dragon Dust

These are pics of actual genuine Tailofthedragon dust . Notice how it sparkles . Notice how it is tapered back from the spokes . This is a tell tale sign of someone having extreme fun . I will be organizing a Yaris Dragon trip later this summer . If you are interested please post dates that you have available . Mid to late June would be good . Also mid to late July would be good . I will set the date by the end of May . I will also be going before that . So if a couple of peeps wanna go , send me a pm .
I OWNED ALL superbikes yesterday . NO JOKE . There will be several websites posting pics later on this week to prove it . Pepsol . CBRR , Gixxers . All fell victim to the Yaris . A few of them came over to see my turbo kit . I DON'T HAVE A TURBO . The bikers were wondering how I would pull away from them and why they could'nt shake me .The Yaris has one of the best 2nd gear EVER . Perfectly suited for the Dragon . VVTi ROX ASS I wish everybody could have seen me TOTALLY OWN a pair of 350 Z's . On some of the strecthes the Z's would run me down , but when we got to the tight and technical turns I completely lost them . Until I ran into slower traffic . Somewhere on a 350 Z forum they are talkin about the "White Egg" that was stompin ass There was this one biker . I came up behind them (ran them down) and they were doin about 15 20 mph . Well i noticed that they would apply brakes mid turn (HUGE MISTAKE) . I figured that they would wiggle eventually . Sure enough , they wiggled and I passed on the inside of a right hand turn . When I got beside them (keep in mind we are in the same lane ) I heard HER scream "OH MY GOD " . She "voiced" her opinion when we got back to the rest area . We also discussed proper riding technique . Its all good now .

I will be organizing a Yaris Dragon trip next month .
Attached Images

Last edited by HTM Yaris; 05-13-2007 at 03:17 PM.
HTM Yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 11:38 PM   #2
la panique
zhen zhong, it's big!

Drives: 2007 Yaris S
I want to do this thing, but it's a long drive up there by yourself.
la panique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 11:44 PM   #3
yrsdrgn

Drives: 2007 Yaris
Send a message via AIM to yrsdrgn
dang. you're lucky you have those nice passways but good way to rep the Yararri =P haha