Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Southeast
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-16-2012, 11:11 AM   #1
Greenbean
BS Goodwrench

Drives: Tacoma and LC
Looking for a white 3D w/SC tags... Spotted on I-26 last week.

So I am/was a Honda guy, worked at Honda dealers for years, have had multiple Civic hatchbacks, and one RSX-S, currently in my beater 90 STD, with a CRX 5-SPD I rebuilt, rocking 38+ MPG highway, ANYWHO!!!

The other day I was on 26 rolling home and I see this little white lowered hatchback and I was like Whoa! what is that, I get a tad closer and the guy has a bike rack on it and I saw a roll cage of sorts in the car also, it was a white lowered 3DR yaris with a black/carbon type wheel, and it looked GOOD!!!!! I went home and started my google searching as I knew it was made by Toyota and that led me here, I got off on the Long Shoals exit and me motored on like he was headed home to Greenville or Spartanburg SC.

I am just curious if he frequesnt the boards here and what he has done to the car, I just fell in love with the hatch again and am seeking and hoping to make my way into a 2012 3Dr L.

Last edited by Greenbean; 10-18-2017 at 12:15 AM.
Greenbean is offline   Reply With Quote