Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 01-02-2007, 10:05 PM   #1
Yaris_Fan

Drives: Liftback Auto
I want a Yaris T-Shirt

anyone know of Yaris apparel, etc ... ?
Yaris_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 12:16 PM   #2
Racheal

Drives: '07 Liftback
Send a message via AIM to Racheal
bump.

im curious as well..
Racheal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 12:40 PM   #3
ChinoCharles
Banned

Drives: LB
Crawl up Bueller's ass until he gets YW shirts made.
ChinoCharles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 04:05 PM   #4
CASTREX
Who said Yaris was slow?

Drives: Yaris T-Sport 2008
Yeahhhh I want a Yaris hat!
CASTREX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 04:29 PM   #5
Racheal

Drives: '07 Liftback
Send a message via AIM to Racheal
hat? no, im thinking more like pink panties or something. but then again, im a girl... lol
Racheal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 05:03 PM   #6
YarisGuy

Drives: 2006 Yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
Crawl up Bueller's ass until he gets YW shirts made.

LOL
YarisGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 06:39 PM   #7
spkrman
Banned

Drives: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheal View Post
hat? no, im thinking more like pink panties or something. but then again, im a girl... lol
spkrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:47 PM   #8
Typer73
Tired of the Stars!

Drives: '07 Meteorite LB
Attached Images

Typer73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 03:41 PM   #9
Nivyn

Drives: Blk Sand Pearl 2007 Yaris LE
As much as the picture makes me want to go purchase some yaris branded thongs, I think not.

However, I know the dealership does sell some keychains, hats, and waterbottles. Not sure on the apparel though.
Nivyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 05:19 PM   #10
KSIbucky

Drives: 2007 Yaris manual dark silver
Send a message via AIM to KSIbucky Send a message via MSN to KSIbucky
Racheal would you model the panties

JK
Blitz exhaust
Megan Lowering Springs
(Next is DC Header)
KSIbucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 05:01 PM   #11
H8SGAS

Drives: Black Liftback
http://cgi.ebay.com/toyota-yaris-lif...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 01-06-2007, 05:18 PM   #12
spkrman
Banned

Drives: 1
eh, something that says "yaris" is much better
spkrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 01:13 AM   #13
mutatio

Drives: Flint Mica AT Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaris_Fan View Post
anyone know of Yaris apparel, etc ... ?
from australia...

http://w2k.velocityweb.com.au/toyota/store/catalog.php

towards the bottom :)
mutatio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:33 AM   #14
Billstein
Whew Who..

Drives: 2 Yaris Hatchs and Tacoma
Talking

I bought this one for the wife.
http://cgi.ebay.com/toyota-yaris-lif...QQcmdZViewItem

Copy and paste
"HIS"2007 Yaris Hatch MedSilverMetallicPower PQ Package 17" Wheels Spoiler TRD ExhTipStiletto100 Radio Armrest 50% tint windshild 35% front windows 5% rear Aluminum TRD Shift Knob Keyless Entry VIP Alarm TRD Cold Air Intake
Billstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 06:13 PM   #15
Racer X-8
Races Little Red Wagons

Drives: red '07 Yaris liftback auto.
I got an email which reminded me of this thread. This is the body of it...
__________________________________________________ __________________________________

Dear Friend:
Hello, my name is Fred Meyers. I'm the President and Founder of The Queensboro Shirt Company.
In 1982, I graduated from business school and turned a hobby of selling Lacoste-quality custom-embroidered shirts into a full-time job.
Believe it or not, my company was the first ever to offer custom-embroidered shirts to small- and medium-sized companies, birthing a billion-dollar industry! We've been hard at it ever since.
Today, our order minimum is just 4 items, we don't charge set-up or embroidery fees for standard-sized logos, and an Industry-Unique Unconditional Ten-Year Guarantee backs everything we sell.
I'd like to introduce you to a remarkable polo shirt that we recently developed here in Wilmington, NC. I know your time is valuable, so I'll try to keep this as short as possible.
Our goal was to design a shirt that could be sold at the lowest possible price, but without sacrificing quality. As the only company in our industry that backs everything we sell with an Unconditional Ten-Year Guarantee, quality is essential to our survival.
Our heritage is in yarn. For this special shirt, I chose ringspun, combed, 100% extra-long staple Pima cotton yarn. American-born Pima cotton is an extraordinary fiber. It is softer, silkier, and stronger than regular cotton. To enhance the comfort of this shirt, we use a lightweight jersey knit that lays flat on your skin and drapes well on any body style. For additional softness and size stability, we pre-wash this incredible fabric.
With a fully taped neck, a jersey "self-fabric" collar, and a classic two-button placket, this polo has a contemporary look that makes a positive first impression whether you're at work or on the golf course. Since it's much lighter and softer than the average department store polo, it'll provide extra hours of sensational comfort in all environments. Double-needle tailoring ensures that you'll be experiencing that comfort for years to come.
We regularly sell these 21st Century polos for $12.50 each. You'll find many stores selling much lower quality shirts, often with designer logos, for two to three times this price. Yes, you read that right. You can easily spend $25 to $40 in the stores and get a lesser quality shirt, perhaps even with someone else's logo on it! Try just four of our shirts, however, and I will sell them to you at an introductory price of just $9.95 each with your custom-embroidered logo.
Our volume and "factory direct" Internet-based business model eliminates middlemen and expensive printing costs and warehouse facilities. As a result, we're able to offer you our quality products at prices well below standard retail, as well as those of our competitors.
Other custom-embroidered apparel companies require you to order hundreds of shirts to get their best price. Our order minimum is just four items. In addition, we won't charge you a set-up fee or an embroidery fee for your standard-sized logo.
Please remember, our Industry-Unique Unconditional Ten-Year Guarantee backs everything we sell. We assume all the risk. You will never lose doing business with my company.
We have set up a special web site just for this offer. To see our shirts and learn how to order, please go to http://www.queensboro.com/e711.
Does this all sound too good to be true? You have my personal guarantee that you will be 100% delighted with anything and everything we do for you. I invite you to contact me directly at any time if there is ever anything I can do for you.
Thank you for your time. We hope to hear from you soon!

Best personal regards,

Fred Meyers,
President and Founder
fredm@queensboro.com
PS. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 800-847-4478. We would be delighted to hear from you!
If you would no longer like to receive email offers from The Queensboro Shirt Company, please go to: http://www.queensboro.com/lists.html?OC=e711.
The Queensboro Shirt Company
1400 Marstellar Street
Wilmington, NC 28401
phone orders: 800.847.4478
fax orders: 910.251.7771
__________________________________________________ _______________________________

I have no idea how valid it is...

The RX-7 & RX-8 forums have a guy going by the name of Polak. He has his own website... http://www.polakgraphics.com/index2.php I bought some decals and shirts from him. Decent quality. Nice business-like communication throughout the transaction. A decent young man (unles he changed since ).

Somebody take this and run with it...
Racer X-8 is offline   Reply With Quote