Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Tracking, Racing, Auto-X Forum
  The Tire Rack

Old 02-22-2016, 02:11 PM   #649
justjesus

Drives: 2008 Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikerice View Post
I also like to watch people prepare themselves before. It's intereting to see real competitive drivers get in themselves metally prepared. You can see it in people's eyes when they look out of a course and see that try to memorize every cone there.

Puts a smile on my face knowing we are all there for the same reason and there can only be 1 winner.
Reading that and having flashbacks of when I used to go often, that put a smle on my face.

I've been out of it for far too long. Hoping to run some events this year.
justjesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 08:12 PM   #650
ilikerice

Drives: 2010 black yaris
You should, just to shake that rust off...
Old 04-17-2016, 03:16 PM   #651
Ben_

Drives: 2010 Yaris Hatch
I still have the Yaris and it still runs great! Daily duity from now on I'm thinking maybe I'll put some lowering springs on it and mini emola wheels
Ben_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 04:21 AM   #652
ilikerice

Drives: 2010 black yaris
New proposal for the Hot Hatches Class. Making an STH class with all 4 seat boosted cars 2.5L or less in one class.. all the other STF cars moving to STS or STX... There goes the the competition for the Yaris in ST... At least the LSD would be legal... haha

What are your opinions?

http://cdn.growassets.net/user_files...pdf?1490029181