Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-01-2009, 12:32 AM   #1
jekqmb
Local Sh*t Disturber

Drives: 2009 Yaris LB
Yaris of the Month Feedback Thread!

Please discuss anything and everything about the below that you like or you would like to change!

Ok so i guess ill just start this up and have a Mod sticky it..So the YOTM will be at the end of Each month, Voting will begin 7 days prior to the Month ending so that gives everyone a week to vote and the whole month for them to check the cars out, the submissions must be posted up the General Section in the YOTM thread within 2 weeks of the thread being created! It will be combined LB/Sedan, Voting will end at Midnight on the last day of the Month! We will start it Off with October YOTM! A Poll will be put up, everyone will cast their vote. Here is what each submission will need.

These will be the classes for the YOTM in each category each winner will be asked questions about their car after they win and have their favorite picture and car info put up in the YOTM thread for YOTM in their class.

Classes
a). Unmodded ( The way it came from the Factory)
b). Slightly Modded (i.e wheels, Bolt-ons, tips and anything cosmetic)
c). Heavily Modded (i.e turbos, single seaters, race ready, etc)

:Please Read Rules: You can only vote one time, people caught cheating with votes will be removed from the contest. People who enter cant vote for their car, this makes things alittle more fair. You have 7 days to vote, if your late then o'well wait until next month! You have to submit your ride within the first 2 weeks of the month! You can shoot photos anywhere you would like too! The last rule!!! Have fun and good luck to everyone!

First of all you need to submit 5 pics
They can be all exterior if you want, would prefer if you mixed it up
Interior/exterior/engine bay
Shots can be in a driveway if you like, but some people look at how good your photos are so remember that!

Must be in the order below
Name:
Year/Make/Model/Category:
Interior Mods:
Suspension:
Engine:
Future Plans:
Why You Bought Your Yaris:
Old 09-01-2009, 12:34 AM   #2
PETERPOOP

Drives: 08 white liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by jekqmb View Post
[B]winner will be asked questions about their car after they win and have their favorite picture and car info put up in the YOTM thread for YOTM in their class.
Yaris:
I hope you will feature more than just favorite photo! Especially people who have engine bay mods, exterior, interior, etc...

Last edited by PETERPOOP; 09-01-2009 at 12:56 AM.
PETERPOOP is offline   Reply With Quote