Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-13-2013, 09:11 PM   #1
Astroman
Modded Moderator

Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris, 71 Galaxie
Thumbs up Official Yarisworld T-shirts!

Here is a great way to show your Yarisworld (and your Yaris) some love with an official Yarisworld.com T-shirt! All shirts are Black, Hanes 100% cotton, sized small to 3XL. Because these are black you'll be able to wear these just about everywhere! While working on your car, eating, attending meets, shows, around the house, wherever! Shipped priority mail to US addresses, Canada shipped first class international. If you're located outside the US & Canada please email or PM for a shipping quote. I am selling these through another member to help raise much needed funds to get restocked on some of the popular colors of vinyl YW decals. Shirts are $9.99, 3XL are $10.99. US shipping is $6 priority, canada is First Class international $8.55 (for the first shirt. To get a better rate with two or more shirts PM me for paypal instructions as my e-store doesn't let me adjust the shipping rate for multiple items).

If you're in the US or Canada, you can use the link below to my e-store for the shirts. If you're outside the US or Canada please send me a PM with your postal address, and what size you'd like so I can get you a shipping quote.

http://geekwerks.ecrater.com/c/17399...rldcom-t-shirt
Attached Images
File Type: jpg YarisTshirt450x600.jpg (49.8 KB, 348 views)

Last edited by Astroman; 05-31-2013 at 01:13 PM.
Astroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 11:05 AM   #2
Septembersrain
♣♀Yaris'ing♀♣

Drives: 2013 Yaris 3-Door LE ~Pearl~
I got one! =D
Old 05-28-2013, 10:29 PM   #3
thebarber
daily driver

Drives: the #wrecho
woah woah woah, $11 PER shirt to canada? hellllll no.

can you ship as a bundle, hoss?
Old 05-29-2013, 12:13 AM   #4
Astroman
Modded Moderator

I believe shipping them in a bundle can be arranged. I wasn't happy about the price to ship to Canada either, but that's what the USPS.com website said, so no doubt shipping some together would be way cheaper. I'm open to it, just need to know how many shirts and sizes.
Old 05-31-2013, 01:09 PM   #5
Astroman
Modded Moderator

Shirts weigh about half a pound (about 226 grams). I've just found this weight out and adjusted it for our friends up north, so the cost for 1 shirt to be shipped is $8.55. The more shirts shipped at once, the less it is to ship each shirt. I originally had it in for one pound. I've fixed my first post to show Canadian shipping rates per how many shirts there are, just send me a PM if you'd like to order more than one to get the better rate as my e-store won't let me adjust shipping based on quantity.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:02 PM   #6
thebarber
daily driver

Drives: the #wrecho
Ill let you know on the quantity. Need to hear back from local members...
Old 05-31-2013, 09:01 PM   #7
UberSilver

Drives: 08Yaris2D, 88LandCruiser.
I almost bought one, but then hit the lame checkout! When you get a one click PP link, I'll buy one.
Old 06-01-2013, 02:58 PM   #8
Astroman
Modded Moderator

Lame checkout? It does accept paypal and I've sold over a hundred orders with no complaints... I could email e-crater and suggest they add the quick paypal checkout but it really isn't that bad. If you want you could paypal me directly at harvesting5@hotmail.com with what you'd like.

EDIT: Just sent them a request to add a one-click paypal checkout option. Will see where it goes. Thanks for the suggestion!
Old 06-02-2013, 01:57 AM   #9
UberSilver

Drives: 08Yaris2D, 88LandCruiser.
Please let me know if they do it.
Old 06-02-2013, 03:49 AM   #10
Astroman
Modded Moderator

I got a reply a little while ago. They said they do have something in the works.

Tags
clothing, shirt, t-shirt, yaris, yarisworld