Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 02-22-2024, 02:10 AM   #1
karstenn

Drives: audi a5
Car Vinyl Problems - Need Advice

My car is really important to me and I've recently been thinking about sprucing it up a bit. I have been looking for high quality car vinyl to give my vehicle a new look for a while.
However, I am now faced with a problem: I simply cannot find a reliable online shop that offers a wide selection of high quality car vinyl. I've already clicked through a few, but either the prices are exorbitantly high or the selection is very limited.
Do you have any recommendations for me? Do you know a trustworthy online shop that offers high-quality car vinyl at reasonable prices? Or maybe you have had experience using car vinyl yourself and can give me some tips?
I also heard that there are local stores that sell auto vinyl. Unfortunately, I don't know of any near me. If any of you know of a business like this, I would be very grateful for the recommendation.
By the way, I came across this online shop during my search: https://www.vinylcutter.eu/ . Have any of you had any experience with this shop? I would like to hear your opinions on this before I buy anything there.
Thanks in advance for your assistance! I appreciate any recommendation or advice you can give me.
Best regards,

Last edited by karstenn; 02-23-2024 at 02:02 PM.
karstenn is offline   Reply With Quote