Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 10-20-2008, 03:34 PM   #1
Bob_VT

Drives: 08 Yaris LB
Every Toyota dealer is PRIVATELY owned. Your dealing is with the privately owned franchise.

Contact Toyota Customer Service. Ask for the Region Reps telephone number and request he contact you.

Ask the dealer to arrange a meeting with the Toyota Service Rep for the region so you can go over the problems as a group.

You have a warranty that IS honored at all toyota dealers..... I would strongly suggest you consider using another dealer.

Call your local BBB and register a written complaint.

Come to the DARKSIDE..... We have candy
Bob_VT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:49 PM   #2
sanityassassinv2
The poison in your poison

Drives: 2008 Black Liftback MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_VT View Post
Every Toyota dealer is PRIVATELY owned. Your dealing is with the privately owned franchise.

Contact Toyota Customer Service. Ask for the Region Reps telephone number and request he contact you.

Ask the dealer to arrange a meeting with the Toyota Service Rep for the region so you can go over the problems as a group.

You have a warranty that IS honored at all toyota dealers..... I would strongly suggest you consider using another dealer.

Call your local BBB and register a written complaint.
Bob, thanks for the advice...this is exactly how I am going to proceed for now.
sanityassassinv2 is offline   Reply With Quote