Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-25-2009, 09:13 AM   #1
DevilGirl

Drives: 09 3dr LB MT
Heated Seats

Did a search looking for anything relevant regarding installing (or having someone install) heated seats in the Yaris. Only relevant post I found involved the Rostra seat heater. Unfortunately, this is not the type I'm looking for. I know they exist, and I found one website that offers them, but I'm looking for a seat heater that has a multi-temp switch (more than 3 temp settings, such as the hi/med/lo, or the on/off/hi/lo, which tends to either be not enough heat or burn me hot). It also costs $160 per seat (not including an install price).

I sent this company a message asking for a listing of installers in my area to have it done by them if I were to buy their product (or more appropriately, when my boyfriend buys me this for Christmas). Waiting on an answer from them.

But I was curious to know if anyone else has had seat heaters installed? What type? Are you satisfied with them? How much? Professional install or DIY?

Car bought 8/7/09. Now over 89k miles of trouble free driving, other than user error!!
DevilGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 09:20 AM   #2
2009BBPliftback

Drives: 2009 Yaris LB in Blazing blue
Send a message via AIM to 2009BBPliftback
i had seat heaters installed in my 2005 scion xb in 2005 with a local shop in pittsburgh cost me 400 dollars and i used them all the time.. I'm gonna miss them this winter. they had the high/low/off setting. If i remeber right the company was 521 audioworks and they picked up and delivered my car for free i was very happy with the work they did.
2009BBPliftback is offline   Reply With Quote