Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Middle East
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-05-2010, 05:25 AM   #1
markylicious

Drives: 2010 Yaris Sedan "Abyss"
Exclamation Micro Image lowering springs 1.8" drop

Mga ka Yaris M.E! Dito nyo nlng po e confirm kung cnu2x ung gusto kumuha ng Lowering Springs. kumuha na po ako ng quotation from Micro Image. Paki check nlng po ng details below.

Micro Image Lowering Springs 1.8" drop - Gross is 129$ per set

If 5 sets of MI Springs, price per set is 100$

Shipping via UPS for 5 sets of MI Springs is 350$

total for 5 sets of MI Springs including shipping fee is $850

850 / 5 = 170$ per head (637.517 SAR per head)

rates is from www.xe.com

custom charge = 30 sr per head

kung marami ang oorderin natin mas makaka less po tayo pero as of now ung quotation lang po ng 5 sets ang hiningi ko.

Payment is thru paypal.

Shippers address is 8040 Remmet Ave. Unit 5. Canoga Park, CA 91304

As for now, kung sino po ung gusto kumuha paki lista nlng ng names nyo sa baba.

more info at

email: mcroimg@gmail.com
internet: www.MicroImageOnline.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/microimage

Last edited by markylicious; 12-06-2010 at 03:29 AM.
markylicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 11:59 PM   #2
ricepower

Drives: Yaris Y Sedan
Send a message via MSN to ricepower Send a message via Yahoo to ricepower
Lightbulb

@Mark

Below my suggestions:
  • Using your credit card for purchasing online is not same with xe.com conversion. Mine was it goes to SR 3.83/usd with Riyadh Bank.
  • If the cost of item(s) reach USD 500..possibility of paying custom duties(@5% of total value). Work around is to break the shipping in parts or multiple shipments. Declared as used etc.
Better have everybody aware that the actual pricing will be the actual charges of your CC and shipping fee will be sahred equally as per weight of the item.

Lastly, can you clarify with Garm if he can repack the items before shipment?

my 5 halala opinion
ricepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:27 AM   #3
rye7jen

Drives: 2nz-fe '10
+1
rye7jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:52 AM   #4
markylicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricepower View Post
@Mark

Below my suggestions:
  • Using your credit card for purchasing online is not same with xe.com conversion. Mine was it goes to SR 3.83/usd with Riyadh Bank.
  • If the cost of item(s) reach USD 500..possibility of paying custom duties(@5% of total value). Work around is to break the shipping in parts or multiple shipments. Declared as used etc.
Better have everybody aware that the actual pricing will be the actual charges of your CC and shipping fee will be sahred equally as per weight of the item.

Lastly, can you clarify with Garm if he can repack the items before shipment?

my 5 halala opinion

Since i do not know the current rates, i based it on xe.com just to give us a tentative amount in riyals. Rates will differ in paypal.

As far as i know there is no "possibility of paying custom duties(@5% of total value)"

check User agreement for more details on fees https://www.paypal.com/sa/cgi-bin/he...y-fees-outside

https://www.paypal.com/helpscr?cmd=_...lutionId=13138

Old 12-06-2010, 02:32 AM   #5
xtremist

Drives: yaris Y 2010 A.K.A. "sky"
Quote:
Originally Posted by markylicious View Post
Since i do not know the current rates, i based it on xe.com just to give us a tentative amount in riyals. Rates will differ in paypal.

As far as i know there is no "possibility of paying custom duties(@5% of total value)"

check User agreement for more details on fees https://www.paypal.com/sa/cgi-bin/he...y-fees-outside

@marky, as per our logistic dept. here, we will have to pay 5% custom duties if we exceeded USD 100.00, so they adviced to declare it as used items and breakdown the cost per piece (let say 5 sets of 4 pcs = 20 pcs total, example USD 4.00 each = USD 80.00 for total of 20 pcs). and to put all in an old secured box to make it used. kpag hind kc, may patong sa total cost, pero it depends pdin s mga kayaris kng ishoshoulder ung extra cost. suggestion lng po.

Yaris X: The Largest Most Organized Pinoy Yaris Owners Group In The Middle East (Eastern Region Chapter)
Disclaimer: Not Connected to Toyota A.Lathif Jameel ME In Any Way
xtremist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 02:34 AM   #6
xtremist

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremist View Post
@marky, as per our logistic dept. here, we will have to pay 5% custom duties if we exceeded USD 100.00, so they adviced to declare it as used items and breakdown the cost per piece (let say 5 sets of 4 pcs = 20 pcs total, example USD 4.00 each = USD 80.00 for total of 20 pcs). and to put all in an old secured box to make it used. kpag hind kc, may patong sa total cost, pero it depends pdin s mga kayaris kng ishoshoulder ung extra cost. suggestion lng po.
syanga pla, kailangan din isulat ni garm sa packing list ung breakdown cost (used items) as per my example above of USD 4.00 each spring.

Yaris X: The Largest Most Organized Pinoy Yaris Owners Group In The Middle East (Eastern Region Chapter)
Old 12-06-2010, 02:53 AM   #7
ricepower

Lightbulb

Quote:

@marky

Paypal will not ask you the custom duties. This will be collected by the courier(i.e. USPS/DHL/Aramex) upon/before delivering the item at your door.

If you need more info regarding shipment of items, I suggest you call BlessedYaris as he worked with shipment company here in KSA before.
Old 12-06-2010, 03:27 AM   #8
markylicious

Quote:
@marky

Paypal will not ask you the custom duties. This will be collected by the courier(i.e. USPS/DHL/Aramex) upon/before delivering the item at your door.

If you need more info regarding shipment of items, I suggest you call BlessedYaris as he worked with shipment company here in KSA before.
kala ko paypal

oo sir meron 5% custom charge.. pag ung value ng shipment umabot ng 50$ meron na daw po custom charge sabi ng UPS. since ung item umabot ng 800$ meron custom charge 40$? so 145sr? /5 = 29 sr per head para sa custom charge.
Old 12-06-2010, 03:34 AM   #9
xtremist

Quote:
kala ko paypal

oo sir meron 5% custom charge.. pag ung value ng shipment umabot ng 50$ meron na daw po custom charge sabi ng UPS. since ung item umabot ng 800$ meron custom charge 40$? so 145sr? /5 = 29 sr per head para sa custom charge.
i think much better ung suggestion ni ricepower if paypal doesn't need any custom charges, pero since sa computation mo eh mura lng ang charges, i think pwede din...check m nlng kng alin ang pinakamabilis ideliver at wlang aberya, dun nlng kyo...

Old 12-06-2010, 03:35 AM   #10
xtremist

mga bro, ask k lng, pwede din kya yang 1.8" drop sa auto ko since plagi din me may sakay (as in loaded)? i want din sna kya lng worry me since madami din humps sa may area nmin eh. any suggestion?

Old 12-06-2010, 03:46 AM   #11
markylicious

Quote:
i think much better ung suggestion ni ricepower if paypal doesn't need any custom charges, pero since sa computation mo eh mura lng ang charges, i think pwede din...check m nlng kng alin ang pinakamabilis ideliver at wlang aberya, dun nlng kyo...
opo sir wla charge ang paypal.. ung courier lang po which is UPS and its 5%.

ilalagay ko po ung sample ng MI Springs 1.8" drop sa album ko.. paki check nlng po after 5mins and kayo nlng tumansya kung ok lang ba kung loaded ka.
Old 12-06-2010, 03:54 AM   #12
markylicious

ito po ung sample http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/pic...pictureid=3553
Old 12-06-2010, 04:00 AM   #13
ricepower

Quote:
kala ko paypal

It might this work also, for example MI shipped the item with USPS. Get the shipment ref number and pay the custom duties at USPS local office.

At my experience, DHL is 100% sure charged you custom duties even if the cost of unit is <USD 500. USPS and FEDEX will not charge any custom duties <USD500 depends on the goods.
Old 12-06-2010, 04:08 AM   #14
markylicious

Quote:
It might this work also, for example MI shipped the item with USPS. Get the shipment ref number and pay the custom duties at USPS local office.

At my experience, DHL is 100% sure charged you custom duties even if the cost of unit is <USD 500. USPS and FEDEX will not charge any custom duties <USD500 depends on the goods.
i dont know about fedex but garm doesn't want to use USPS.. he told me that he got a quotation from UPS and gave him the price of 350$

btw sir, magkano po ba ang document manila to riyadh thru DHL?
Old 12-06-2010, 04:44 AM   #15
syntax

Drives: Yaris Sedan 2010 "shadow"
@ xtremist sa tingin ko naman ok lang nakalowered si sky, dahil hindi ganun ka drastic ang drop ng MI springs, at parang.. sa tingin ko lang ha hehehhe progressive springs sya.
syntax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:39 AM   #16
xtremist

Quote:
i dont know about fedex but garm doesn't want to use USPS.. he told me that he got a quotation from UPS and gave him the price of 350$

btw sir, magkano po ba ang document manila to riyadh thru DHL?
marky, minimum of 1 kilo is about 165 SAR. khit wla p 1 kilo parehas charge. cla n mismo pick up sa bahay nyo from manila.

Old 12-06-2010, 06:40 AM   #17
xtremist

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntax View Post
@ xtremist sa tingin ko naman ok lang nakalowered si sky, dahil hindi ganun ka drastic ang drop ng MI springs, at parang.. sa tingin ko lang ha hehehhe progressive springs sya.
"sana"...hehehe, baka kc sumayad ung gulong eh...teka, cno b dati nagpost n nakalowered sya then pinaalis nya din kc sumasayad especially kpag sa humps. si ex weber b un?

Old 12-06-2010, 06:51 AM   #18
markylicious

Quote:
marky, minimum of 1 kilo is about 165 SAR. khit wla p 1 kilo parehas charge. cla n mismo pick up sa bahay nyo from manila.
kakatawag ko lang sa DHL hotline 8003450000 tapos ang manila to riyadh daw 660 riyals eh dalawang pirasong papel lang ung papadala ko