Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-2010, 08:50 PM   #1
green-phoenix

Drives: 2007 Camry, 2010 Yaris
Yaris Sedan Discontinued?

UPDATE: It's been confirmed by another dealer now that had tried to get order info for us. Not publicly announced, but it does appear the Yaris Sedan ends in 2010.

Edmunds has a stub article up saying it's in the process of reviewing the "2011 Toyota Yaris Hybrid Sedan." Perhaps the Sedan will only be available in the hybrid now and that is the change? A Treehugger update suggests it's coming but may be branded as something other than Yaris.

If anyone else wants to try to confirm that info either way I'm happy to update the OP with what you find out. And yes I've seen the tentative dealer reference sheets for May, and they would have been printed before this supposed "meeting" we were told happened a week or two ago.

--------------------------
We're looking to buy a 2010 Yaris Sedan, but our local dealer just told us it's being discontinued, and we can't order one with the features we want. I've not seen that anywhere else on the net. Can anyone confirm that?
thanks

Last edited by green-phoenix; 05-23-2010 at 01:52 PM.
green-phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote