Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Europe (continental)
  The Tire Rack

Old 10-13-2012, 09:50 PM   #1
DanMC

Drives: 2012 Toyota Yaris
Hi from a Romanian living in Canada !

Hi to all, i'm new to Toyota and we just bought our Yaris...well we bought it in August...it's a 2012 Yaris LE and i would like to say that we just love this car !
I'm from Romania but left way bach when the dictator was still running the show...commie stuff wasn't my cup of tea so when i turned 18 i said "up yours Causescu and defected...well that was 27 years ago and i couldn't have picked a better country to live in than Canada . My wife,our son and i live in Edmonton,province Alberta and we love it , thank you !
Dan
DanMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:27 AM   #2
tooter
play every day

Drives: 2012 Yaris L 2dr 5sp
Hi Dan,

I'm happy for you and your family.
People who come to North America from other places appreciate it more than the native born do!

Greg
tooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:01 AM   #3
edmscan

Drives: 2020 Corolla
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanMC View Post
Hi to all, i'm new to Toyota and we just bought our Yaris...well we bought it in August...it's a 2012 Yaris LE and i would like to say that we just love this car ! and i couldn't have picked a better country to live in than Canada . My wife,our son and i live in Edmonton,province Alberta and we love it , thank you !
Dan
Just wait til it snows .... (probably next week). Just kidding, but then you never know here in Alberta.

Welcome to Edmonton Alberta. It is a great city ... hope you and your Yaris see many many happy kilometers. Maybe if we have an Edmonton yaris get together we shall meet you and your Yaris.
edmscan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:22 PM   #4
DanMC

Drives: 2012 Toyota Yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmscan View Post
Just wait til it snows .... (probably next week). Just kidding, but then you never know here in Alberta.

Welcome to Edmonton Alberta. It is a great city ... hope you and your Yaris see many many happy kilometers. Maybe if we have an Edmonton yaris get together we shall meet you and your Yaris.
edmscan, for sure !, i would love to...is there going to be a Yaris meet in Edmonton or maybe in the spring...9 months from now?

Thank you and to all for making this part of the world the Great place it is !
Dan

P.S. edmscan...we can still meet for coffee if you're up to...i'm waiting to install my new rims...i got the rims just waiting for the tires to arrive...
DanMC is offline   Reply With Quote