Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2012, 08:37 PM   #1
sherryberry

Drives: 07 Blazing Blue Yaris
Send a message via AIM to sherryberry Send a message via MSN to sherryberry Send a message via Yahoo to sherryberry
Front bumper question

Hi All,

Last year, I had a little run in with a snow bank: My yaris spun out of control and hit a snow bank and caused my bumper to crack. I've been ignoring the issue since I had no money for a new bumper. I was looking at getting a new bumper but it's at least $300 to get one painted same color as my car.

Question here is: If I buy a primed bumper, how hard is it to do the paint job myself? What is needed and any advice would be great. Thank you all!

-Said by me during a game of Cranium.
sherryberry is offline   Reply With Quote