Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2010, 05:42 PM   #1
'LilRedYaris

Drives: 2007 Yaris Sedan
Send a message via Yahoo to 'LilRedYaris
While walking out to my car @ school today...

I saw another Yaris! There aren't many Yarii on campus where I go to school. I've seen and parked near this one before but, I've also seen one other flint mica 3 dr. on campus - that's it.

I found it interesting today since this person obviously seeked out my Yaris and parked near it. How do I know this? I usually tend to park far from other cars and don't mind being far from the buildings. This particular area is being avoided right now & is quite sparse due to construction (i.e. fresh asphalt for new parking spots). I only wish I had a YarisWorld sticker to show my Yaris Pride and maybe help influence others to join. Are they easy to obtain / where can I get one?
Attached Images

'LilRedYaris is offline   Reply With Quote