Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-05-2017, 02:57 PM   #1
Toyotaforlife

Drives: 09 yaris sedan Barcelona Red
Thumbs down Stupid aftermarket fogs

Hello... well I went and bought aftermarket fogs lights and realized that these did not come with instructions... wow. Anyway, heres a video of what i'm stuck with. I've checked threads and videos about installing some but they were never this kit or the pictures expired because of how old the thread was. Anyway, any help will be great. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-W6CLYmV0Q
Toyotaforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 09:31 PM   #2
Toyotaforlife

Okay what I've gathered so far is that the green is constant power (12V) with a 15 amp fuse.
Black is ground.
Red is power (12V) when relay triggered.
The last wire is the brown. I'm guessing it's the actual trigger for the relay. Do you think I could wedge the brown wire with the trigger of the parking light relay? And I could even wedge the ground with the ground of the parking light relay seen as I'll be there. I don't care about not having the button inside, I just want the fogs to go on as soon as the parking lights are on and not create a fire.

P.s. there's 2 white wires that go to the switch (that I wont be using). I'm guessing those are for lighting the button up so I won't be using.
Old 07-05-2017, 10:37 PM   #3
Toyotaforlife

Ok all is working just need a proper trigger. Where can I find info on all the relays. The fuses are easy to find but there's no info on the relays? Thanks