Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Great Lakes
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-31-2010, 07:25 PM   #1
kac

Drives: 2009 Meteorite 3dr
Gentlemen's clubs near Chicago, IL

So for my birthday in September I plan on staying with my friend in Chicago for a few days. Does anyone here know of gentlemen's clubs near Chicago where you only have to 20 to get in. (my friend is 20)... Around here they are all 21+, we go to Iowa to go to 18+ ones sometimes... but I don't know anything about the ones around Chicago. Will to drive to Wisconsin, just looking for someone with some insight.

thanks!
kac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 08:53 PM   #2
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
time to bust out the McLovin fake ID? ;)

Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 08:54 PM   #3
kac

Drives: 2009 Meteorite 3dr
haha. yes it may be...
kac is offline   Reply With Quote