Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > NY / NJ/ CT / PA
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-02-2012, 04:01 PM   #1
DINOeggxo

Drives: white yaris hatchback.
please look out for some center caps

long story short. my centers got stolen and almost my wheels (loosened all bolts including wheel lock) . so if anyone comes across these please let me know :(. i know i probably shouldnt have had them on my car but 2 years of owning these wheels nothing has ever happened. there is only like a few BBS RMs in the buffalo,ny area so idk what this person needs them for with out my wheels. so if you hear something about these please please help a girl out.
Attached Images

DINOeggxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:41 PM   #2
vten

Drives: red bare bone yaris hb 3dr
I think I saw someone selling a while ago, but I forgot where and for which model of bbs ...

dino, Check the stanceworks forum under wheel .." where to find a rare wheels" ...and add the add on accesories insurance onto your car ins ...

Ill definately will let you know if I happen to see one.
vten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:02 PM   #3
DINOeggxo

the caps are less money than my deductible .. caps are 400 i have to pay 500 but if you can find them. we have and still checking everywhere. i just hope they didnt toss them because they couldn't get to my wheels. thankfully my air suspension saved me because bricks were next to my car. i have the most noticeable car in the area which was stupid in the first place to mess with.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:09 PM   #4
yarisugi
やりすぎだ~

Drives: Me: Nuts:
That sucks monkey balls! Soon you'll have to put a surveillance camera to watch over your car. Good luck finding it or you may see it up for sale somewhere. At least you still got the wheels. ...Those bastards!
yarisugi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:26 PM   #5
g.q.vios
jqueza@microimage

Drives: 2010 vios
jesus that really sucks..you should invest in a viper two way pager their awsome it tells you if anyone is messing with your car... so sorry
g.q.vios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:36 AM   #6
vten

I dunno if these are perfect fit ...
http://www.justmatz.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=FlatCaps

http://store.blackforestindustries.c...rmpocenut.html
Old 08-03-2012, 04:12 PM   #7
DINOeggxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by yarisugi View Post
That sucks monkey balls! Soon you'll have to put a surveillance camera to watch over your car. Good luck finding it or you may see it up for sale somewhere. At least you still got the wheels. ...Those bastards!
i know i want to put a camera in somewhere.. yea i hope they show up. i know it probably wont but at least im trying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g.q.vios View Post
jesus that really sucks..you should invest in a viper two way pager their awsome it tells you if anyone is messing with your car... so sorry
getting an alarm put in tuesday with a tilt sensor so it they try to move it its going off and pissing off the neighbors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vten View Post
i emailed justmatz and they told me they dont sell the ones i wanted but i think this is what my boyfriend was talking about when we can just make them. idk sucks when they havent made the centers since 1992. i also am going to call/email Rotiform to see what they can do for me since they restore bbs wheels and my friend is super good friends with them. he has chrome bbs rs pretty much the guy version of my car but vw. this ruins me driving to vagkraft :( and i hope i get some by H20i
Old 08-03-2012, 04:28 PM   #8
CTScott
ULTIMATE

Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
This place has RM centers, but it looks like you have to buy the outer part for $289 for a set and then the inner part for $120 for a set.

http://www.ecstuning.com/Search/Bbs/
Old 08-03-2012, 05:22 PM   #9
sasquatch

Drives: 04.:R32, 87 Scirocco, 07 yaris
yea, a few places sell the center cap (hex nut) and the bbs logo (i guess that would be the center cap). the part that SUCKS is that NOBODY sells the dimple ring anymore, that is the part that is so hard to find. i called BBS and they haven't been produced in many years, and VW no longer stocks their replacement versions.

total pain in the ass :(
sasquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:18 PM   #10
vten

found some !!

get these ...better have 2.5 than none :P

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI...#ht_500wt_1201

and while looking for your caps, I found this....if only they're 17's...:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI...ectorid=229466
Old 08-03-2012, 09:47 PM   #11
DINOeggxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by vten View Post
found some !!

get these ...better have 2.5 than none :P

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI...#ht_500wt_1201

and while looking for your caps, I found this....if only they're 17's...:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI...ectorid=229466
ill be stalking that! thanks! and i remember seeing an image of those bbs wheels and idk how they just painted the top black while mine are ALL pink so if they did steel them they would have a pain trying to cover it up with out taking everything apart.
Old 08-13-2012, 05:13 PM   #12
DINOeggxo

So with a lot of help or right post at the right time my boyfriend bought me new centers! And this time my centers are steal not plastic so I'll be able to powdercoat them in the fall when I redo my wheels. Fix up the scratches from the stealer guy :( but I have an alarm and weapon waiting next to the door if he ever shows up. Who knew 2 years go by these centers would be so hard to come by :/