Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 06-08-2006, 03:12 AM   #1
Fat Felixxx

Drives: s13 w/sr20det
Send a message via AIM to Fat Felixxx
max width and offset?

Seeing that stock xbs' comes stock with with just slightly lower offset wheels(+35mm) compared to standard the Yaris, and have no problems fitting the sportmax 15x8 0 offset wheels(even when car is lowered).... Does that mean the Yaris can do the same?

I want to order the wheels with the maximum offset and width possible under the stock fenders.

Does anyone here know how to measure it out on their car? Sorry.. I don't have a Yaris yet..
Fat Felixxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 12:13 PM   #2
birdy
I stay G'd Up

Drives: 02 wrx wagon
Send a message via AIM to birdy
already a thread on this, check my threads its a recent one
birdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 03:43 PM   #3
Fat Felixxx

Drives: s13 w/sr20det
Send a message via AIM to Fat Felixxx
Hey Birdy, I just searched for a thread that would answer my question that you participated in, but only found the one with the Miester look alikes and the one about how far the sportmax would stick out.

Neither answered my question, so that's why I asked if there are any experts here that can measure for the max width and offset on their yaris. I know most wheel shops can do this with a ruler by taking off one of the wheels on a car.

I'm just trying to order my rims so that they're here the same time I pick up the car.
Fat Felixxx is offline   Reply With Quote