Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Cars for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 01:53 PM   #1
lenwood

Drives: 2009 5 door
2009 yaris 5door hatch tastefully modded! 6900 miles

due to the down turn in the economy,i regret to put up for sale my yaris. its a third vehicle and has not been driven a lot since purchase. its equipped with power pgk,tilt,cruise,auto trans ,pwr locks,cd/mp3,hid headlights,fogs,17" adr mesh wheels with 205/40/17 federals. no damage whatsoever,small 4" scratch on rear bumper. recluctant sale at 12900 firm. lenrutt@me.com
Old 03-10-2010, 02:29 PM   #2
zachryboles
Chunk love Yarii

Drives: 2008 Silver 3DR Yaris Liftback
If your wanting to move that vehicle you will need to drop the price a lil bit.... im guessing that you took your amount off of KBB which is 12.9k with your options... if you dont owe this much you might want to think about selling for less so it will move(ive seen many yarii on craigslist and other sites just sitting because of price.) KBB is what you "might" get for your car. My purchase is a good example... My seller wanted 10k without the aftermarket parts (about 700 in upgrades). We talked a deal for 9400 for everything and we both walked away happy. If this is because you cant afford the payments and owe more than its worth go check out personal loans with credit unions to cover the remainder and work out the sale with a buyer willing to go along with the processing that will be required. I don't know your situation so its hard to advise, but if any of these are the scenario your in then this is my two cents for your situation.
Closed Thread