Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-27-2009, 07:36 PM   #1
THE ONE
ドン フアン

Drives: Yaris coming really soon... :)
Send a message via MSN to THE ONE
New to YW and some mods for my Yaris! :thumbup:

Ok, I'm new here in YW, so let me introduce myself... I'm a 19 year old very hansome guy ... haha, just kidding....

Ok, seriously now... I'm about to get my Yaris, it's going to be my graduation present... cause I just graduated from High School and I'm going to the University next year.

So, the thing is that I'm a tuner, I love racing, I love car mods, etc, etc, etc... you know, I really don't like my car to be stock, SO, while I wait to get my Yaris I already started buying some things for it.

This are my Side Windfans (don't know the real name for them,but anyway...)... Thought it could be a nice mod, but still don't know if they would fit. My best friend gave them to me, because he was planing to use them for his car, but didn't like them after all! haha I'm planing to install a Home Depot lip first, and then the Windfans under it.

The last picture shows how they are supposed to be installed, but as I already said, I still don't know if they are going to fit alright for the Yaris.

PD: I still got to paint them, because my friend had them abandoned in his garage, and he tryed to spray them flat black one night when he was kinda drunk... hahaha... but that's another story...
Attached Images

THE ONE is offline   Reply With Quote